Need an Artist!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Michael Hopkins, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Michael Hopkins

Michael Hopkins

I have the original scan that I have used for years on a website, it was a small image so I can't increase the size. I am looking for an artist that can redraw the image for me. The image is of a man pulling a weight. I'm sure it could use some beautifying also to not look so clip artsy.

*** I want to thank all that are trying to give me different suggestions, I have had this Organization's website for over 15 years and for many years I tried bring up different ideas to replace their logo. Every time they had a vote and it was shot down, the members (over 700) want and like this one and only this one. I have thought of just about every scenario (I do appreciate your all's suggestions) but really I am only looking for someone to redraw the image I provided****

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. KD-did

KD-did

Why not turn it into a silhouette? Put it into TLC...enlarge...export bring back onto canvas and enlarge again. Export again. Now with an image editor remove the purple back ground. Now bring it back into TLC or use the image editor and color black.

3. Michael Hopkins

Michael Hopkins

For 1. the owner doesn't want a silhouette, 2. I have previously tried what you have suggested using Photo Shop, the actual image size was only 1" sq'd, I got it to the size it is now that way, I know this site is mostly graphic artist, was just hoping to find someone who draws.

I just tried again to import into TLC the more you increase the size the more fuzzy the image becomes.

Thanks for your suggestion.

4. KD-did

KD-did

I suggested making it a silhouette because of the re-sizing issue and wanting to getting less of a cartoon look.

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

How about this ?? Of course, I have different outfits and can adjust the pose. I just through this up fast. Can also change weight lettering or do away with it all together. Let me know if interested. I can do several graphics for you for a small fee. You can contact me through me through the website in my signature if interested.

max.PNG

KD-did likes this.
  6. Michael Hopkins

Michael Hopkins

*** I want to thank all that are trying to give me different suggestions, I have had this Organization's website for over 15 years and for many years I tried bring up different ideas to replace their logo. Every time they had a vote and it was shot down, the members (over 700) want and like this one and only this one. I have thought of just about every scenario (I do appreciate your all's suggestions) but really I am only looking for someone to redraw the image I provided****

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Good enough. Unfortunately I don't draw so good luck in your quest. Let us know if we can do anything more for you.

8. snginc

snginc

you might try www.freelancer.com if you are looking for someone to redraw that graphic for you.

9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

10. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Your original is very small to get detail from, but is this the sort of thing you are looking for? if so I can provide it in vector or bitmap format in any size you need.
    logo_lb.png Master_Logo_corr2.png

KD-did, snginc and gunsmoke like this.
  11. gcuneo2

gcuneo2