Need a World karate champion logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by details3, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. details3

details3

I need to come up with a design for a World Karate Champion logo so we can give it to the world champions at the 2006 USKA World Karate Championships. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in Advance!
    Details3

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Any colors, ideas, the name on it?
    Are you wanting a logo designed or just want ideas? The more info you give the better results you will get.

Good Luck

3. details3

details3

I would like some assistance in the design since I am really busy at work right now. This is for my daughter who recently won 8 world karate titles. At the tournament they did not have any patches or jackets that my daughter could purchase.

I am thinking a round patch with black background, outlined in red. in the center a map of the world with a karate girl kicking. Then when I take this to a embrodery company they can duplicate it and we will put something on the back stating World Karate Champion.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

details3

4. details3

details3

World Champion patch

Here is my quick try and would like some feedback on this patch. Give me some other suggestions.

Thanks

Details3

Attached Files:

5. Juncal

Juncal

Hi There,

@ details3, I like your first attempt, and I have a few suggestions, why dont you try to make a semi circle text going with the thick black line, the stars are looking gut, but make them flat white or just outline, the actuals are looking a bit like sea stars, change the purple for red and under the foot create a little shadow... if you can create a little depth to the "world"

Have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.