Need A Logo (Finished)

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by Wicked, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wicked

Wicked

Well you know what has been said. Creating your own logo is the hardest one to do. I need a new logo for my site and I am looking for something in particular.

Size: 203x83

My current logo is attached to this post.

I am looking for a glossy 2.0 text that says: "Cheap To Download" (Any other creative adds are welcome but I know room is limited).

I leaving the creative aspect up to any participating designers but I just ask that it work with the current color scheme of the website. I can not guarantee a winner for this project but if one is chosen you work out your details for rights of use with me via pm. Let me know if I left anything out.

Its not mandatory but if anyone needs to know the background on that template is #F7F7F7.

Attached Files:

• m01.gif
      m01.gif
      File size:
      6.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

You just want Text Right?....Nothing else? and the web2.0 graphic you have now?

3. KD-did

KD-did

Here is a concept to kick off with.

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres my concepts

Attached Files:

5. Wicked

Wicked

All I am requiring is the text itself.. Pay no attention to the current logo. It was just shown to be shown rather to deter anyone down any particular path. Though I do not require a graphic be with the text I am certainly welcoming anybodies concept..

Thanks

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another design...I'll quit now :)
    And just the text by itself

Attached Files:

7. Wicked

Wicked

Just a little feedback as well while Im on the thread.

KD=did I like how you accomplished a glossy text. Not sure if it is the font I am looking for or not but I do like that you have some gloss/gleam in there. I think the wavy letters look for what you did but I dont think I am looking for the wavy text..

Worlock both of the ones you made look good but the smaller one I liked the best of the two you did. As well just as another note that graphic I am currently using is not required. I would not say I am after either of them but I think you headed closer in the right direction with the first one..

Thanks to both of you so far for providing your services in my thread.

Note to worlock.. This post is for the first set of graphics you uploaded

8. Wicked

Wicked

I like that 2nd one with the text on your 2nd upload Worlock to an extent with the ever slight reflection but the letters do not have the 2.0 pop I am looking for.. Thanks.

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Ok So what color do you want your text to be? How big...any font you like in particular?...All that would be helpful for this to be accomplished :)

10. Wicked

Wicked

I guess if I knew all the answers I would not have had such a hard time trying to create one myself..lol.. I guess far as the font is concerned I am open to anything that is not to overboard cartoon like.. As far as the colors everything you have done so far appears like it may work with the template but I want to leave as much creative freedom to the designer as possible because I did not have any creativity when I gave it a shot so I wold be the wrong person to designate every aspect of the logo if you know what I mean. I am hoping to be able to just have something really catch my eye and work from that..

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Cartoony???

Attached Files:

12. Wicked

Wicked

I have attached an example of some cartoony type text that I do not care for with this logo and I have also attached an image of a logo that I like very much.

Attached Files:

13. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I tried a button style logo. Posted what it would look like on your website to.

Attached Files:

14. KD-did

KD-did

Here is text done in a straight line. I can do the gloss on just about any font and color.

15. Wicked

Wicked

Now we are talking Chris.. I like that. I even like the arrow element but I was wondering if you had any variations of that concept in mind? One thing I was wondering if you are able to do is where the outside of the button is a grayish color I was curious if you are able to change that to a glossy blue like the blue color going around my robot in the circle? I think the button is very bold but something like that just may tie it in well..

16. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hey thanks. Here is another color I tried. I think it really stands out on your site good.

Attached Files:

17. Wicked

Wicked

Thats a winner Chris. You able to give me the .tlc file and that image in a 203x83 gif format? Holler at me in pm and let me know the details of obtaining the image.

Thanks again Chris and to everyone who put there best foot forward for me.. Everything looked great!

18. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Look at the PM I replied back to you on. :D

Thanks for the comment also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.