My Website Header

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by blackknight, Sep 12, 2008.

1. blackknight

blackknight

Been gone for awhile from here but still very active at creating designs. This here is a relatively simple one for me.

Attached Files:

2. blackknight

blackknight

A Few More

It was TLC and Marc's encouragement as to my re- interest in graphic design. I still do graphic design everyday which includes Ads, Logos and graphics for my book covers. I am into writing childrens poetry and stories as well but it all began with TLC.

3. blackknight

blackknight

Ooops, I Meant To Edit The Above But Time Ran Out

Here are some more of what I have been up to.
    Greg (blackknight)

Attached Files:

4. blackknight

blackknight

More Designs

It's been awhile since I have been on here. Also notice some good work being done here on TLC.

Attached Files:

5. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

yet again greg excellent work you have a fine eye for graphics

nice job

graham

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hey Greg long time no speak. Looking great as always. Hope all has been well.

7. blackknight

blackknight

Hello

Thank you Graham and Chris. A long time but I never totally forget my buddies in TLC. Just that I have been so busy mostly all the time. I breathe, sleep and live graphics and my writing takes alot of time. Really, wouldn't want it any other way. I totally love being creative and although I can be my own worst critic, that is also a plus for me as well. Remember all the hours we put in doing graphics Chris? I really enjoyed it when I was a Mod in TLC, but I lost my wings ha,ha.
    You guys take care and keep up the great work.
    Greg (blackknight) :image28:

8. blackknight

blackknight

Hello

Thank you Graham and Chris. A long time but I never totally forget my buddies in TLC. Just that I have been so busy mostly all the time. I breathe, sleep and live graphics and my writing takes alot of time. Really, wouldn't want it any other way. I totally love being creative and although I can be my own worst critic, that is also a plus for me as well. Remember all the hours we put in doing graphics Chris? I really enjoyed it when I was a Mod in TLC, but I lost my wings ha,ha.
    You guys take care and keep up the great work.
    Greg (blackknight) :image28:

Attached Files:

9. 3DS

3DS

hey greg,
    nice touch on the beer ribbon design. i also got a kick out of the roadkill cafe slogan.

10. blackknight

blackknight

Thanks 3DS. Glad you liked those designs. Besides logos, I find great enjoyment creating unique ads and doing book covers as well. There are so many avenues to discover when being creative. I like doing graphics for blogs as well. Next big thing will be to learn and then create websites. How are you enjoying TLC 3DS? Addictive isn't it?

11. 3DS

3DS

yeah it's neato! hows that for a description? i been throwin that word around a lot lately, LOL.