My Templates :: Cannot move text or images

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Guy Monroe, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Guy Monroe

Guy Monroe

In Logo Creator, opening "My Templates" just now and am shocked to discover that although I can select, adjust size, duplicate, any existing object or text. I cannot move, drag or slide any existing items. Was able to move in past. Not today. Is this a NEW feature? :)

HELP!!! Any suggestions?? :)
    Operating System: Mac OS 10.8.2, on a MacBook Pro.

2. Guy Monroe

Guy Monroe

SOLVED: Mac Users: You may have noticed that Logo Creator Version 6.0 automatically creates a TLC Templates on your Desktop. If Your a SSD user such as me (Solid State Drive = screaming fast, tiny capacity) You save your docs to a secondary drive. When you move your TLC Templates folder, Logo Creator shows you a static version of your last creation. My guess is, Its doesn't track your move. instead of crashing it opens a reference file of last created document, which is stored with the application. Hence it isn't really opening your file. Just a reference, of your last work. (Better than a crash - I'll take it!!)

SOLUTION: To access your EDITABLE version, do not select open "My Templates" from the main screen. Instead, Open Logo Creator, go to top of screen, select: File / Open File / navigate to your recently moved location of / Laughingbird Documents / you'll see: Logo Elements and Logo Libraries / select: Logo Libraries / My Templates / Here is where your My Logos live / Select desired folder/ press select...

I Hope this is helpful. A million Blessings... :) Guy Monroe, The Charisma Coach

gcuneo2 and Mr Laughingbird like this.
  3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Guy!
    Excellent.

Thanks for taking the time to post your solution. We really appreciate it!

- Marc