My Software Dashboards

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by snginc, Aug 12, 2014.

1. snginc

snginc

I use logo creator for all of my software dashboard creation needs and I recommend logo creator to all of my mastermind members. Here is one for a product I launched last week.

[​IMG]

gunsmoke likes this.
  2. snginc

snginc

I create and sell brandable niche plr software programs. I have made over 70 in the last 2 years. 50 of them have been part of wsos. 4 of the wsos have been JVZoo Product of the Day! :big grinThe Online Entrepreneur Coach is one of my latest ones! I created and launched 1 product a day from July 31 to August 4 as a personal challenge to myself. if you want to promote it you can sign up on my affiliate page https://www.jvzoo.com/affiliates/info/116255

3. snginc

snginc

Another one of my software dashboards created with Logo Creator. Took me about 10 minutes to create it.

[​IMG]

gunsmoke likes this.
  4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Looks good! I love the colors in the numbered buttons. Well done and good luck with your sales. :cowboyno:

snginc likes this.
  5. snginc

snginc

Thanks! I wanted them to stick out. Creating the software dashboard is the last thing before I actually create the software. I decided to create

an affiliate banner

[​IMG]

and a facebook fan page cover

[​IMG]

for the Online Entrepreneur Coach. What do you think?

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Same thing. Looks good! That green really 'pops' on the red. Hope you do well. :cowboyno:

snginc likes this.
  7. snginc

snginc

I used the save version feature so I had all the elements from the software dashboard. Then I simply imported the background, the woman image and added the text back in with minor tweaks. Took me less time to create both the banner and fb cover than it did to come up with the software background. I've made a sale here and there. It was part of an experiment. Create and launch a product a day for 5 days. Just to see the process. Now I am working to refine the process to include an upsell for the product as well!