my rant

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Lamo1graphic, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

Well where do i start ,first i cant get the cover creator the link has been broke for so long now that i have lost count of the Weeks's ended up buying another program that is completely useless because of this ,
    The ad creator link is out of service aswell,i wanted to update that to the newer version
    i realise that mark is busy but ,can he not delegate someone to fix these problem's I see that other people have posted about these problems over the past weeks ,but to no avail
    come on mark lets get it organised please ,the after sales problems are growing by the day
    many thanks lamo one graphics
    graham:attention :attention :attention :attention :helpnow: :helpnow:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Lamo.

I'm sorry to hear you still can't access the eCover Creator's links!
    Can you point me to the page you see the broken links on? I've fixed them weeks ago!

I still am not able to bring out the demo. I also had the version 2.2 updater, but its being worked on at the moment. A big update is pending.

Alex Da Franca - the genius behind the photorealistic module, is in the process of updating this portion of The eCover Creator. I've also got a major update to the "Art Studio" portion (The Logo Creator like portion of the software) as well.

However, the links on the site (http://www.ecovercreator.com) should work. If you can show me the links you're clicking on, I'd truly appreciate it.

Thanks Lamo! You've been with me for a long time and I value your input. Very soon, all of my products will be updated and all will be well with the world once again.

(FYI: this past month, we've been working on The Flash Ad Creator output! We've finally discovered a way to output a 'stand alone' .swf file. This will be used for the Flash output of The eCover Creator as well as the NEW Flash portion of the NEW Logo Creator we've got coming out :D ... more on this later.

- Marc

3. Christina

Christina

My system crashes every time I try to use any of the formatting buttons (color, font, etc...) I am using an iMac, OS X platform... I have re-installed twice.

Any advice???

4. blackknight

blackknight

I am assuming that the software you have is compatiple with your mac. I understand that there is a TLC version for mac as well as windows. I have windows so I have never had a problem. My advice at the beginning would be to uninstall then give it a fresh install as sometimes you might run into a glitch the first time and a re- install sometimes corrects the matter. I hope this helps you and if not, let us know and we will look into it a little further. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.
    Greg