my profile (of sorts)

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by latenights, May 8, 2008.

1. latenights

latenights

Hi to the forum,

I never introduced myself because I only came onto the site because I came to join in order to solve problems. Now I come here to chill out and maybe help a few people here with what I have learned.

Originally I am from Australia, but moved to the French Caribbean (a long story). These days I serve a director of a local Christian credit union, secretary of a Christian newspaper and for money I teach information technology to Garde 5 and 6 students. I am 50 years old (no spring chicken) but can run rings around people half my age, lol. I am also an aspiring logo/web designer (but that's works in progress).

I was having problems with some of Marc's great products and in his words "started firing torpedoes" at him every time he tried to help me. Anyway, those days are long gone and now Marc no longer has to worry about me taking pot shots at him. I have bought every upgrade to TLC from v4.0 and love the products and will continue to upgrade, because I think Marc needs the money to pay for all this development and first class support.:image16-1:

I intend to convert my static site technismart.com across to Joomla or Drupal (not sure which one yet), so I suspect you will see more of me in the CMS group.

I want to thank everyone on the forum who has helped me so far. It's a thankless task, but you must get some satisfaction knowing you helped another person solve their problems.

The community Marc and his family and friends (and just about anyone else he has been able to hook in) have built is remarkable, and I am not surprised there are 14,000 members -- great job.

That's it, hope to see you in the forums from time to time.

See you in the sun.

2. prototype66

prototype66

Souds like you live in a beautiful place. Welcome to the forum latenights!
    Very good to have you here (on good terms) lol

3. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

What a nice testimonial Michael (LateNights)!
    I appreciated your comments.

I don't belive we've ever had anybody in here from the French Caribbean!
    ... what a beautiful place! ... lol, and I thought Southern California was nice.

Marc

4. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hi latenights and welcome to the forum. It is nice to meet you.

5. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Welcome latenights!