My New Six-A-Side Soccer Team Club Badge

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Keeper, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Keeper

Keeper

Hello Everyone,

Here is my new six-a-side soccer team's badge. Actually the team isn't new but the idiot who runs it changed and entered the name with the league without telling me. So the old badge is now redundant and I had about a day to create a new one.

I have kept it simple but the thing that I am most pleased about is the entire thing is 'all mine' from scratch. The magpie was drawn (not copied but all original I hasten to add) in pencil and inked in by me, scanned into a PC, tidied up and vectorised with Vector Eye, tidied up some more in Adobe Illustrator and the then all other elements added with TLC.

The reason I am so please is this the first time I have ever done this and I really had no real idea what I was doing. I know it may not seem much to some of you but I am quite chuffed as we say over this side of the pond!

DSt

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

sweet logo, truly awesome. I like the look on the magpie, very fierce.

3. KD-did

KD-did

Keeper, truly that is a GREAT logo. You have every reason to be proud. Isn't it nice to have TLC as a tool to make it happen?

4. jamirae

jamirae

wow.. awesome! you are a very talented artist!

5. Keeper

Keeper

Thanks for the kind words folks. It makes me feel confident enough to have a go at other logos and badges etc. Mind you they will have to be imaginary teams as I don't know that many other clubs that want team badges!

6. gmarko44

gmarko44

Nice Stuff---here's mine for my premier club in Indiana.
    [​IMG]

7. blackknight

blackknight

Didn't show up