My logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by BarbaraJean, Feb 23, 2005.

1. BarbaraJean

BarbaraJean

I made several logos for our church youth group. Here are a few of the logos I came up with. I'm going to have the teens vote on them to choose one.

Attached Files:

2. BarbaraJean

BarbaraJean

Here are a few more. I'd like to know how to get that bluish background off of there.

Attached Files:

3. KD-did

KD-did

You are off to a great start. Are you talking about the diconnected blue swoosh? If you are click on the swoosh element ... the image control panel will come up..click on the toggle switch at the top to make it disappear. You can move the shadow...with the slide bars..

4. gzusnme

gzusnme

just curious

What does the M7 stand for?

5. BarbaraJean

BarbaraJean

No, I mean when you click on the thumbnail the larger pic has a light blue square around it. When I imported the logos into a PowerPoint slide presentation they also had the blue square.

Hi Bryan,
    M7 stands for Millenium 7, the new name for our church youth group.

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Barb.

It may be that you've exported the logos (the logos you've attached here) as transparent PNG files. The actual large image is perfect, the thumbnails portrayed in this forum software don't seem to work well with Transparent Pngs.

I don't think Powerpoint can read (correctly) a PNG file. (I may be wrong. Anyone?) Try exporting your logos ... which by the way are terrific! I think they're awesome! ... as Jpegs or transparent Gif files.

Most Microsoft products like .BMP files.
    That's probably your best bet for slides.

hope this helps!

- Marc

7. BarbaraJean

BarbaraJean

Hi Marc! Thanks for the great tips. You can see why I love the software. I believe I've come up with some great logos and as I mentioned in my PM - now I've got to narrow it down to one. ;)

8. BarbaraJean

BarbaraJean

Bless you, Marc! This is a transparent Gif. :35:

[​IMG]