My introduction

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by MSKitty70, Jun 5, 2006.

1. MSKitty70

MSKitty70

Hi to everyone here but a special hello to Bill. Bill and I have Multiple Sclerosis in common. I have Multiple Sclerosis and his wife has MS also. Thank you Bill for providing this information to me and telling me of this wonderful site. I am sort of new to this kind of thing but have played with PSP for several years and have done a few things using that program. I will post a few here to show you what I have done and would love to have some feedback. I hope to learn a lot through you all.

Thanks
    Terri
    :joker:

2. blackknight

blackknight

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope your stay is a good one and looking forward to what you have to share. Yes, Bill is a good guy; he has been very helpful here and certainly active in his sharing with others.
    Greg (BK)

3. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome, welcome MSKitty70 to the TLC forums. The door is always open and there is lots of help and fun to be had.

4. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

....awe shucks!! You made me blush!! and that's hard to do considering the "outragious TAN" I have (for all you cold weather folks) *wink* Welcome Terri, glad to see you made it over here, and if you already purchased TLC, I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone here does.

Be Well My Friend,

Bill

5. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Welcome to the Forum Terri. Ask away and it will be answered! Enjoy.

6. MoooNDawG

MoooNDawG

Hi MsKitty and welcome!!