My Forum Logos over the past year

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by newcster68, Nov 19, 2004.

1. newcster68

newcster68

Hello everybody..Been quite awhile since Ive been in here so since I did make my way back..here are some past signature I have made for other members. Lots of them still being used..:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. newcster68

newcster68

3. newcster68

newcster68

4. newcster68

newcster68

5. jamirae

jamirae

wow! great work!! thanks for sharing them!! very impressive!

6. newcster68

newcster68

Thanks for the great compliment. i always loved making banners, sigs, etc. That is why I purchased your software over a year ago and still love it. Beats those other graphic softwares where I feel stupid even attempting to understand it..and im not that dumb..your software is so easy to understand and use.

If you all need any help from me please dont hesitate to ask as I love doing this type of work. Wish I can get a full time Job doing this for a living...but alas all the places I applied ask for 2-4 year degrees. SIGH! :17:

7. KD-did

KD-did

newcster68, welcome to the forum I can't even begin to put to words how impressed I am with what you have done...and I'm glad that you have shared your wonderful work with the forum members.

8. premedboy

premedboy

They all look great!!!!!!

9. newcster68

newcster68

Thanks everybody..I just wish on the next upgrade..that the admin will add a little more characters, styles, etc...im not complaing..dont get me wrong but I would like to see more stuff on it considering I have spent lots to get the other packs..lol...LOVE MY LOGO CREATOR:banana
    ..By the way Im almost finished with my forum and I have dedicated one spot on it to you all..with links, etc..

10. Eddy Killops

Eddy Killops

Bravo, wonderful examples you have shown.

Eddy