My first logo

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by vjnes, Jul 11, 2008.

1. vjnes

vjnes

I made a nice logo last week for my VA business, confidence level was up, I went to save it and realized I was supposed to export :image25:, only after trying to figure out why I couldn't open my file and coming back to the forum and doing some research. That is what I get for not reading the instructions thoroughly, I pretty much just hopped in and started playing around the with software as soon as I downloaded it. Tomorrow I will seize the opportunity to make another similar to the one last week.

Anyway, the logo I designed is for my 14 yr old who had an entrepreneurial project in her Social Studies class months ago. She and one of her classmates came up with a goth clothing line as they are both interested in becoming fashion designers and my daughter loves goth clothing. I thought it sounded pretty darn cool to me. I had other ideas running through my head about what to make her after I came in contact with TLC.

Anyway, this was just for fun if I have the time this weekend I will use the same color schemes but change the fonts, anyway here goes folks. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Hmmmm...very intresting concept there :D

3. KD-did

KD-did

Very interesting concept and I think your idea of changing the font to a more "goth" look will only enhance the logo.

4. vjnes

vjnes

My Virtual Assistant Logo

Here is another logo I made last night. It is the first of many ideas that I have. I'm planning to revamp my VA site I have and since I'm partial to black pink & maroon, will add those colors. This is what I'm going to put on my next set of business cards.

Does anyone know if TLC can be integrated with Adobe Photoshop? I will have that in my possession by the end of the week and plan to purchase other versions of TLC. I'm on a roll now. LOL

Attached Files:

• Av2.gif
      Av2.gif
      File size:
      43.1 KB
      Views:
  5. vjnes

vjnes

Logos

Just playing around

Attached Files:

6. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

you can make stuff in adobe and transfer the elements in to tlc,but a word of caution you are starting to run before you are even crawling take your time,look around the forum see what others are doing and try and emulate what style they are doing,this will stand you in good stead in the long run,you are on a learnig curve and its a never ending one

take into account the tutorials there are some good ones in here

these words are not ment to discourage you just help you!!!!!

7. vjnes

vjnes

Thank you

I appreciate you taking the time to tell me to slow it down a bit. You are right and I know you aren't trying to discourage me. It is definitely a never ending learning curve. When you are making a logo, a million other different things comes to mind.

Take care..

8. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

try not to get side tracked stick to one thing,and then move on to something else ,fine hone your talents ,you will find that in the long run this will stand you in good stead,practise ,practise

they are some really good designers here who are willing to help youall you have to do is ask! you will get assitance to help you mature in this never ending graphics addiction

graham

9. monyc

monyc

I just know what you mean, you have all types of ideas just racing to the thinking cap...Hey just keep posting your ideas and get the feed back.. Everyone here is great with helping. Stay at it.