my first logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by frend, Sep 13, 2007.

1. frend

frend

hiya peeps.. I belong to the virtual world of Second Life, and my site is planned to have links that my community members can submit and share with one another, making their second lives more productive, informative, and fun. Hence is the reason for the website name. I am actually going to tinker with a final version, but this one will work until I complete the final one.
    [​IMG]

As you can see, the top and bottom edges seem to be smashed for some reason. Also, with this circle.... when the words wrap around it, they seem to tear apart. Poor design I think. Great program with flaws.

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Nice Job Frend!
    Very nice logo you've done.

-- You must be an avid Second lifer.
    What do you think of that? I've always wanted to give it a shot.

(for anybody reading this, check out SecondLife.com ... it's pretty awesome)

3. frend

frend

Second Lifer

Hey, I've been on Second Life since 2004, I love it, and I know you will too. It's free to join... The only reason you'd have to pay would be if you wanted to own virtual land, otherwise.. you can rent land without the premium membership. If you check it out, and need help.. just contact me in game Frend Projects. :) hope to see you there!! Thank you for your comment on my first logo. I will be changing it as soon as I invent something more exciting. again, thanx.... frend

4. BWC

BWC

Are you talkking about the text or the circle? Probably both . . . me thinks the font is susceptible along with the small diameter of the circle you need the wording to conform to. I would aim for a thicker outer ring and a font that will also be easier to read.

Looks good everywhere else though . . .

5. Bob Keith

Bob Keith

Friend, How did you get the lower wording to arch under like that? That's what I need to do with my logo. I just can't figure out how to do that.

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Bob... I've just posted this in another thread. Check it out in case you've missed it:

Arching text in a curve