My first logo for a new entrepeneur

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Juan Carlos, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos

:0 Hi, i want to know what you think about this personal logo i made for myself and my new "company" of cd players distribution

thanks

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Very well done. I think I might have made the 3 images the same blue, green and red as in the main element.

3. jamirae

jamirae

I agree with Katie.. to add consistency the colors should match or coordinate somehow from the main image to the 3 small ones next to Premier.

other wise, very good design! Is the company called "Premier" or "CD-Players" or "Premier CD Players"? or something else? You may want to make that more obvious (what the name is. You want people to recognize you by your logo, but also be able to immediately know the name of your company when they see the logo for the first time.

4. Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos

Hey, thanks a lot, i never thought i could get help through this forum. Well, the thing is that the business is really a distrubuting business, so Premier is a brand of cd players. I haven't come up with a "name" yet, so right now I'm just using the CDPLAYERS name cause I thought it would work for now.

Ok, thanks a lot, what u think i should do now? (i can't change the Premier logo...)

5. KD-did

KD-did

Change the colors in the large graphic to compliment or to be the same as Priemer's colors

6. Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos

What About This One

I'm not sure, i find this one not very "eye catching", did i do what was supposed ??....

Ok, any tips for a company name, great!

Attached Files:

7. gillweb

gillweb

Much better if you ask me!

8. KD-did

KD-did

How about a name like Elite Distributing?

9. Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos

Hey thanks again. I like that name very much, but i'm not sure people will asociate it with what my "company" is. Anyway, i'll have to see better, cause the name is really good.
    By the way, you guys know how to type the "@" symbol ???

Bye, i really apreciate your time, thanks.

10. Lats

Lats Staff Member

11. KD-did

KD-did

LOL those instructions and work around are for making the @ symbol. But if you want to "type " it is the letter a plus the letter t... I make mine fancy