My company logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by jlp, Feb 4, 2004.

1. jlp

jlp

Her's what I came up with for my company logo.

The top one uses the same font for the black and red text, the second one's red text uses a TLC embeded font.

Which variant do you prefer?!

Any other suggestion?!

2. KD-did

KD-did

Really sharp!! Have you tried it with the Sandoval Font?

3. jlp

jlp

For the red text you mean? Yes I've tried it and were not convinced by the b which looks too much like "lz" stuck together.

While the extra bottom horiz line is fine for most letters (e.g. i) it's not really good for the b unless it's at the benning/middle of a word:

4. jamirae

jamirae

that is pretty cool. I like the first one best. I thought I liked that last one, but you're right about the B.. I read it as "Webz" :)

nice!

5. jlp

jlp

Besides the 3 large letters are vertical (tho most lines are slanted; the P is vertical with no slanted lines) and Sandoval is a slanted font.

6. jlp

jlp

This is another one I did; the colors are not really nice together, but the design is what counts now; I'll change them later on:

7. LogoCreek

LogoCreek

jlp

I like this last one. Keep playing around and show us more ideas

-Erik
    www.LogoCreek.com

8. jamirae

jamirae

I like the last one best, too. it's easier to see the name "Ami Pro Web." In the first ones the design is such that it is harder to figure out what the words are. But it depends on whether you want recognition of just the APW or the entire name. The last one there allows for both. :)