More Special Effects

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by Wicked, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Wicked

Wicked

Ok as well I already know that TLC has special effects but with the New Version I would like to see more complex but easy to imply effects.. Such as Words on Water, Words on Fire, Words like Ice, and so on. Lastly with this you could even get creative and offer static effects that way you dont have to implement any flash creation. Such as a simple object or text able to change colors based on what colors you have created the loop for. So that is kinda a solution to not messing with the fla. files and ppl can still drop into a webpage what looks like a flash header but isnt, could still be a simple .gif. Imagination can run away at this point especially if you can add holiday effects. For example on holidays Google's Logo looks different. If you imput snow effects, halloween effects and the whole mix I would be able to give my users that holiday feel as well making them feel ehh more at home so to speak. All that for the end user would take 5 mins to edit there logo as long as they save their .tlc file for the logo. If you really wanted I think any thing Im saying makes sense or is a good idea I can cook off so much stuff that the program would probably take up the remaining space on my computer. Oh one more thing that will cost you a couple hundred dollars I think maybe more but the Google Font is for sell "legally" by google last I knew.. Wait one more thing just hit me. Ok imagine a weather site, tornado site, or any site for that matter. You could include ready made images like clouds with lighting, or tornadoe, all of them or some of them being animated. Im fully aware you can just download your own images but maybe some of this could be the start of a whole new piece of software.... "The Logo Creator Animation" Of course if this ever pops up on the site ill take commisions kindly... Ok ill pay for it but anyway keep the goodstuff coming your products are very nice and addicting.

2. blackknight

blackknight

Now that we have that out of our system, have you managed to do any logos that you would like to share? Would love to see some of your work as it seems you are knowledgable about TLC. tHOSE ARE SOME VERY GOOD THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ABOUND ONCE YOU GET WORKING WITH THIS SOFTWARE

3. Wicked

Wicked

Actually I havent had the program very long but I already know pretty much everything almost about I think.. It was very simple to figure out which is good. I tried messing around and posting an image in the designs part of the forum and it posted looking horrible and isnt even the same color as what I designed it as... Im thinking maybe the forum has something against transparent png.. I dont know.. Thanks for the reply

4. Gravy

Gravy

png shows up differently on web apps then other formats

try doing it as a transgif and the colors should be closer to what you had originally intended