More Free Graphics

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by Worlock, May 6, 2007.

1. Worlock

Worlock Guest

2. simple

simple

wow worlock i have just been looking / viewing some of your work .... ABSOLOUTLY AMAZING!!! you have a great collection of art .

thanks for sharing these links

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Anytime and thank you, Thats about the nicest statement anyone has said to me on this forum...
    tell ya how I got started...My first computer was a commodore TRS-80 ( Not a commodore 64 , That was later ) and I still have it and it works...5.25 Floppy drive, didnt even have a hard drive in it..everything you did you had to save it to that freakin floppy. Then I got a 386...Wow remember those ( Im glad I passed the 8088 and 286 phase...I now had win3.11 w/ workgroups and a 20mb hard drive...I was cookin now baby!
    I saw my first animated gif and was hooked from then on..Thats when I started collecting, your bottom jaw would fall off if you seen my collection :D

4. simple

simple

LOL ....you lost me with the commodore trs-80 , but i had a 64:D.
    i know you must know all the image sites and locations the only one i have been using is this one PNG FACTORY but i bet you have this in your favourites list already.

i have viewed the see what i do link:image10-2:

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

LOL...Back in the day...

Actually I didnt know about that website...If you need graphics, just email me...I can hook you up...no problem, just let me know what your looking for.
    I also have a friend who has a tattoo shop, And I get alot of his drawings as well as the other artists who work there, so they help out quite a bit with my graphic needs :D

6. simple

simple

nice one .... i may take you up on that offer sometime

PNG FACTORY is quite good just click the language you require choice of three ... and then browse the selections i also select to display 50 images per page at the bottom of the screen.

7. jamesallen

jamesallen

Nice clipart site, I like it, thanks

8. pddawson

pddawson

wonderful site