More CIC printing problems?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by richinri, Jun 10, 2006.

1. richinri

richinri

Am I missing something or is there a problem with envelope printing with CIC? My standard lexmark multifunction inkjet printer prints envelopes in landscape mode which is very common. CIC either won't take the measurements or won't print the envelope at all - the text comes out on the wrong side of the page.

2. richinri

richinri

A lot of people have read this - any responses?

3. KD-did

KD-did

Check and make sure that the printing is layed out as "landscape"

4. richinri

richinri

Thanks - been there and done that. The envelope prints out just fine - on the wrong side of the page. In MANY ink jet printers, the envelope must be fed on the right side of the hopper when printing landscape mode - envelopes. I thought the envelope wasn't printing at all until I put in a regular sheet of paper and discovered that the envelope was printing just fine on the LEFT side of the paper. I am speaking of the user's left and right - facing the printer.

5. richinri

richinri

Laughing Bird has told me that this issue is being looked into.

6. mitchman

mitchman

Well, I have found that not only will envelopes not print, neither will letterhead. I am also thinking cards are out of the question. In fact, except for looking nice, this software seems to not actually create anything but a .pdf of the wrong size or a .jpg format picture... no printing at all under any settings.

I have also found that under the initial set up of a new identity, none of the form lines will accept any punctuation.

I would love to use the CIC, but alas, it simply does not work.
    At best, this is Beta software, and not usable.:image09:

Macintosh G4, 1.2 GHz with 1.5 Gig SDRAM, OSX 10.4.9 (most recent build) and a brand new Epson Stylus Photo R260

Are there any updates in the works?:image07: