Missing Features

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Roy Acres, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Roy Acres

Roy Acres

There is no doubt of my love of The Logo Creator software. It is a great tool and without it I would be messing around for longer than needed to produce certain graphics.

However... version 6.0 is lacking compared to its ancester v5.x in that it doesn't allow one to easily move or manipulate objects. I used to be able to easily move by dragging one or more objects -- either a little bit (grid-style) or a lot. Now, it takes a few minutes just to get ahold of anything with the mouse, and I cannot use the keyboard as I could before. This is, unfortunately, rather annoying and is not something which should have been left out of this re-built model. I hope, Marc, that you will see this functionality restored to this product?

I have read about enabling MouseKeys in Windows ... I have a considerable technical background, but for whatever reason this is not working for me. I'm using an HP computer, Windows 7, and a wired keyboard (but wireless mouse). Enabling MouseKeys does not seem to trigger the drag effect at all.

*Please* bring back oh-so-easy-to-use Ctrl-key/arrow-key functionality that I miss so much!

- Roy