Missing Expansion Objects

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by eBookDesigns, Aug 17, 2004.

1. eBookDesigns

eBookDesigns

Hi,

Ok I re-registered to have one of my company names, old name was RLKing which I used before I purchased the Logo Creator.

Its been 3 days now and I also emailed support this morning and I still have no answer to this.

How do I get the missing Expansion Objects that I am missing???

Windows XP Pro.

2. KD-did

KD-did

Try a PM through the forum to laughingbird (Marc) ...just in case e-mail is being lost in cyber-sspace again.

3. eBookDesigns

eBookDesigns

Hi,

These are the ones missing, and it has now been 6 days with emails PM's and messages in these forums and I still have not received and answer from anyone about this problem!

Pencil, Paint Brush, Excto Knife, Magnifing Glass, Blue & Silver CD, Guitar, Rose and Teddy Bear.

Enjoy
    Ray
    eBook Designs

4. eBookDesigns

eBookDesigns

Hi Dream Master,

I am running Windows XP Pro and Logo Creator 3.6. I was chilled, but now its been 7 days that I started posting about this problem.

I am a Custom Service Rep for the company I work for, but I can not say who it is but I can say its a forture 1000 company across the world.

What got me going was getting an email for a discount on one of the Expansion Paks but no email on my problem.

Enjoy
    Ray

5. KD-did

KD-did

I can understand being frustrated about the missing items for the Expansion Pak and believe me there is a great deal more to it than just sending you the missing items.

eBookDesigns,as a Customer Service Rep. what type of communication would you give a customer for a problem that wasn't clearly defined how and what happened without a solution right at hand?

Unexpected problems on many fronts reared its ugly head in the past 2 weeks with the release of the 3.6 update and the complication of the retail version and DR version not being compatible.

The Expansion Pak isn't much good if problems with the main program, update and the 2 versions aren't ironed out first. Isolating the problem/s and rewriting of codes takes time.

6. eBookDesigns

eBookDesigns

Hi Katie,

Thats fine and I agree with you 100% but why not just leave a message stating that there is a problem and that we are working on it. For 7 days now I have had no replies at all from LaughingBird Software, now how would you feel?

And as me being a Customer Support Rep I would explain to my custom that there is a problem and that we are hard at work on it and should have it fixed soon. I would not leave my customer hanging on with no answer for 7 days!

Enjoy
    Ray
    eBookDesigns