metallic text

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by blackknight, May 28, 2006.

1. blackknight

blackknight

Something that I had just done for practice. With a little bit more practice I should get better. Just playing with the software a bit.

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Very well done BK.

For those that don't want to buy more software or learn other graphic programs there is a way to get similar results with TLC.

Find an appropriate background/texture/screen saver/wallpaper and save it. Write your text and use your saved image with the insert image found under color. If it is too small import into TLC and enlarge to fill the 540X420 screen or duplicate until it does. Save and use that image as you "insert image"

3. blackknight

blackknight

I know, I used to do all kinds of metallic effects in TLC AND IT DOES A VERY NICE JOB OF IT. I was just experimenting with some other stuff. Perhaps I will post some of the Metallic stuff I have done with the software.

4. Doc

Doc Staff Member

BK have you tried Xara Xtreme a vector drawing package for your metallic effects? I use it a lot then import the elements into TLC to produce some great logos. Did a quick example for you to see (hope I get the attachment right)

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

.....Nice looking effect BK. Which "software" are you refering to?

Bill
    ........EVERY DAY IS MEMORIAL DAY TO A VETERAN.........

6. blackknight

blackknight

i LIKE YOUR EFFECT BETTER Bill
    Especially the silver one