Mascots2Go Installation

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Scripeon, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Scripeon

Scripeon

Hey guys, I have some old files i'd like to install.. it's the Mascots2Go but i'm not sure how to go about doing this, can someone help me please?

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Are you a PC or MAC user? For the PC it's a simple .exe installation file. Download, unzip and install. For a MAC you'll have to wait for one of our MAC users to chime in. :cowboyno:

3. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

What is the exact file you ae trying to install? What operating system are you using? What Laughingbird product are you wanting to use the mascots with? Exactly what Laughingbird product do you own, for example, do you own The Logo Creator, if so, what version?

4. KD-did

KD-did

There were 2 folders in the mascots2go. The first Mascots2Go....needed to be unzipped.One was a Zipped file labeled .PSD an the other was one labeled .png which ALSO needed to be unzipped and it contained 2 folders. One was "poses" and the other called "solo" I found it best to make the 2 folders to start with ...in the Laughingbird Document' folder labeled Logo Elements and do a copy and paste of the content.

The dreaded DS_STORE file should be looked for and deleted before coping files ON PCs....TLC 6.8 will only recognize the .PNG files

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  5. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Those mascots in the PSD file format are worth their weight in gold! Maybe bacon, it's gettin' expensive now a days...

Like My surgery back in DEC for my cancer. Just got a "Statement of Benefits" the other day just for "room and board" for six days. Over $131,000! I've already got bills for room and board, surgeons fees, anesthesia, all that-- the cost of my surgery was a bit over $275,000! Now that's expensive. Not as fun as the Logo Creator, that's for sure!