Mascot Edition

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by robertbrown5000, Jul 6, 2003.

1. robertbrown5000

robertbrown5000

Hi,
    I have very recently bought the Mascot Edition of logo creator, and i am very very impressed with it! I am glad i bought it, but just a question, can i download MORE mascots from anywhere? (without having to pay) but if its cheep then i will probably be able to buy some more???

2. Michael

Michael

Hi

You can import images, clip art and such into TLCv3.

Just do searches with Google for Mascot Images/clip art. I found several sites offering images some for free others will impose a small fee?

Two links to get you started.

http://www.clipart.com/en/index

http://www.intlsigns.com/downloads/clip_art/

Before using any images from the internet check you are not infringing the copyright of that image.

3. robertbrown5000

robertbrown5000

Thanks alot Micheal, i never thought of that!

Thanks Again

Rob

4. aricross

aricross

Any way you can do another Mascot part 2 edition with more characters. I have a hard time finding quality graphics of characters like the Mascot edition contains....I just need more choices.

5. HomeBiz

HomeBiz

6. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Another set will be on the way! Takes time to re-create them all. They are all hand-drawn/inked/scanned and colored with some having multiple poses.

On a side note... robertbrown5000 (top of post) was my very first 'mascot' client. However he has since taken down the image :D

7. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

hey robbie great ride at oulton keep it up m8 ,we had a bit of rain but it cleared up for the race lol