marc sylvester..a good man!

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by baldbart, Mar 24, 2004.

1. baldbart

baldbart

Hi Marc,
    I know you will read this, and I am also aware that I COULD have e-mailed you.
    I chose not to because I wanted more people to know what a good guy you are.
    I am not going into details here, Marc, you know what you did for me....here in Grand Cayman.
    Thank you sir, you are true gentleman and a scholar, one satisfied customer can produce a great many, and it is now my mission to turn as many people as I can onto your product by way of demonstrating my thanks, from me to you.
    Incidentally logo Creator ROCKS.
    If you scuba dive mate, and ever get down my way give me a call!!
    In fact call even if you DON"T scuba dive.
    Enough said!
    Bart

2. Diamondente

Diamondente

I totally agree. I brought something to Marc's attention, and he was very friendly and more than generous. It's nice to see such kindhearted people!

I too, will be telling/showing everyone Logo Creator. It's a fantastic program! Great work.

Thanks Marc! :-)

Kelly

3. webgirl

webgirl

I agree! I have noticed the follow up emails he sends to give us
    more info on the product and its use. That stands out ot me as supporting his product AFTER the sale, which you do not see these days. He doesn't take the $$ and run !

great business Marc !!! ;)

Lisa

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

... wow.
    Thanks you guys (and gal!)
    I truly appreciate your comments here.

I've been away from the forum these past days trying to program some new software (and fix some TLC bugs ... which have now been fixed and will be posted shortly).

Thanks again!
    this was a nice thread to read :)

- Marc

5. SlartyUK

SlartyUK

Good Job

I posted here just to backup what other people are saying. I had trouble with my original license key, I lost it DOH!, however after a quick call to the States, Marc managed to locate me in the database and get me up and running again. This program is so versatile. I'm still finding new things to do with it, and have some new ideas yet to try.

If you are thinking about purchasing this product, DO IT!.

Do not forget every item in a logo set is a separate graphic and can be used in any other logo, so there's a myriad of combinations, not forgetting you can import pictures into Logo Creator.

I don't actually sell any logos, but I'm sure I could, so you can soon get your money back and some

6. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Nice testimonial

Thanks Slarty.

I appreciated your most recent eMail to me as well.
    It's been a long time! Nice to hear from you again!

-Marc