1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Manual

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by openforsale, Feb 18, 2008.

1. openforsale

openforsale

What's the correct URL link to the manual?

2. ngb222

ngb222

I need that too, when you click manual it just opens your browser.
    hello???

3. KD-did

KD-did

4. Darell

Darell

Just opening to the browser

:image24: I was confused as well, I'm used to getting a PDF ebook, video, or something similar. There are some very basic tutorials and if you are like me, read them before purchasing. I keep seeing the same tutorials referred to at different places here in the forum.

I haven't checked out everything in the forum yet but I have seen some work arounds for some problems. I wish all the work arounds were in one thread. I kind of wonder myself, why some of the problems I'm reading about haven't been pretty well resolved by now.

I haven't tried to create a "flip" type ebook, so I can't say whether that has been fixed or not. I have Camtasia Studio and will try and document as I learn and pass it along to this group. I am convinced that the software application does make graphics and is of value. I haven't actually applied the graphics to various media as yet; that will be the main test along with quality professional looking graphics as an end result.

I was able to create a rough "spinning" ebook although I was a little disappointed in the readability of the covers and spine. I'm not sure that I used the best method for the creation. I did see some discussion about the ebooks and some sizes for them were in question. I guess, I missed the anti-aliasing portion and the camera function for saving while creating my "spinning" ebook.

I did notice that several of the links listed here in the forum only takes me to a 404 page. One in particular I was interested in was dimensions or sizes for various objects. I guess I should be able to determine the sizes after I save them to my computer by using the "properties" selection. Hope everything gets easier for all of us as we continue to work with the application. Have a GREAT day, Darell

5. Wicked

Wicked

6. Darell

Darell

Thanks Wicked,

The manual did explain some of the things I was having problems using. I appreciate the help and will be applying some of the new knowledge in the future.:image28:
    Have a GREAT day.
    Thanks Again, Darell

7. Wicked

Wicked

Good to hear.. Sorry it took some days to get that collected for you..

8. Gregg Hall

Gregg Hall

manual dl

I have tried to download the manual from two different computers using both Firefox and IE 7 and cannot get the manual to download - any help would be greatly appreciated as I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do a simple ebook.

Gregg

9. KD-did

KD-did

Now that is a little odd unless you have some sort of security measure in place that is preventing a download . I just downloaded it with no problems.

10. Wicked

Wicked

In Firefox right click the link and choose "Save Link As" Then save to your desktop or else it just opens in a browser window..