Make your own custom Libraries of images....

Discussion in 'Tips and tricks' started by gcuneo2, Apr 26, 2015.

1. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Attached Files:

snginc, gunsmoke and KD-did like this.
  2. KD-did

KD-did

3. KD-did

KD-did

Be careful and ALWAYS check the image file names in your custom library files before installing. A great time saver.... Keep names using only numbers and letters and rename the ones with characters like #,&,dash or underscore.That will cause a broken Windows sign or a blank spot in the image line up the drop down images. If names aren't correct you might not see the file at all while you know it is there.Another issue is they must be only be in the file format of jpg, png or swf. Wrong file format or types can totally trash or crash your day. Now that files don't automatically save you could ruin your work.Check the size. Remember thumbnail size or very large graphics can slow the process down immensely. Huge files can take a very long time to resize. All cutting your enjoyment of the TLC/TC product.

snginc and gcuneo2 like this.
  4. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Hmm, My Creator 7 auto-saves! If I open a template in my working directory ( My Templates ) and make a change. I can just close the Creator without saving. Next time I open it, my changes are still there. I think the only time it's NOT auto-saving, is when you start a new template that is not named. Once it's named, it's auto-saved if you make changes.

snginc likes this.
  5. KD-did

KD-did

You are correct. My major point was check the file names,size and formats BEFORE installing a custom library.

IMHO it is better to prevent a migraine than trying to fix one. Hopefully there is some facts for people to look for if it doesn't look like file/custom library is working .

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    gunsmoke and snginc like this.
  6. Jokrt

Jokrt

Thanks a lot for the guide here!

7. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

custom.png

gunsmoke and snginc like this.