M

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by MaryL, Feb 17, 2008.

1. MaryL

MaryL

Greetings,
    I am trying to make a logo for a tearoom I plan to start soon. I would like to have a teacup in the logo as well as the name of the business "Harlem To A Tea" in it. How do I download a picture of a tea cup and then include the business name. Would appreciate any suggestion or help. I am relatively new using the computer and brand new at using software

2. MaryL

MaryL

What is meant by title ? How will I know when someone has responded to my request.

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Mary! Welcome to the community.

Support questions can be posted in our support forum areas (scroll up the page). This is the introduction section and typically doesn't get visited that often by the majority of the members.

4. OldenGray

OldenGray

What he is trying to say is that you need to trot over to the Logo and Web Design Section of the Forum and post your requirements there. When you post in a specific forum you are automatically signed up as a "subscriber" and you will receive an email when someone replies. I think that's the way it works.
    Olden

5. KD-did

KD-did

Hello Mary! Here is a Basic design concept for you. Colors and fonts can be changed to fit your decor.