Love From Africa

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by dignity, Jul 17, 2008.

1. dignity

dignity

My real name is Adetola Julius.

I once owned a copy of the first version of Marc's software called "eCover Creator",and I did remarkable things it.I did not make any money from it.I just played around with it,made some ebook covers for some friends,designed eCovers for some Banking Products/Services (but never sold them to the pertinent Banks),and had planned on launching a business with it.I never did,as the CD where I burnt the software got damaged,and I lost the download url.

I was "wowed" when Marc released the new version.I tried to purchase it on a few occasions with my debit card.But Marc's payment processor seem to reject IPs traceable to my country.For several months,I was at a loss as to how to get it.Marc seem to be too busy replying mails and PMs.

I was lucky to have a business mentor whose company (with a presence in the US) helped me to purchase it,and I paid them in our local currency.

I know I will be doing amazing things with this software just as am presently learning Photoshop and Fireworks.

The file seem to be too large for my internet connection,and after many attempts,Marc's company wouldn't allow me to download it any further.I had to ask my business mentor to help with the download,and paid him to send the CD to me by courier.It will arrive tomorrow,and I can't wait for it.

But the unlock code given to me was not accepted by the guys at PhotoObjects.Net .I know some of you have had similar problems,and I would not mind if you share your thoughts as to how you overcame it.

Hey Marc,you need to be on your toes,and keep improving on this amazing software as some few folks are now mimicking your effort.I got a mail yesterday from a well-known Internet Marketer promoting this guy at http://www.ecover-go.com/ .

I know you are on the top,and you will keep staying there!

In case you are wondering who I am,....it's your friend from the Warrior Forum.

Bravo to you all users of WebGraphics Creator!

Attached Files:

• Me.jpg
      Me.jpg
      File size:
      985 bytes
      Views:
  2. KD-did

KD-did

Poor Marc is in the deep recesses of his cave working VERY hard. The PhotoObjects.Net has been a real problem for Marc as they control the Key generator and Marc is stuck in the middle trying to take care of his customer service while waiting for their customer service. Unfortunately PMing Marc is the only hope of getting a working key.

Welcome to the forums.

3. dignity

dignity

Thanks KD-did.
    Tell Marc we need him more at the Forum.And he has to sort out the knotty issues he has with PhotoObjects.Net .That's the only way to keep his buyers happy.Or he may need to get us another source for royalty-free photos...great ones for that matter!
    Thanks,though,for your concern.

4. KD-did

KD-did