Lost all my Templates after installing People Pack - Logo Creator

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by ARP, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ARP

ARP

Hi,
    I am ARP from Ct. USA. I just purchased Loco Creator out of great need:oops:
    I am waiting for support.. but am trying the forum too.

Does anyone know how to see templates again after installing People Pack?
    I am running Windows 7 and just purchased & installed Version 6 of Logo Creator .
    After a quick test I then downloaded the People Pack...but now...no templates are available at all. I am at a stand still.o_O
    ARP

2. KD-did

KD-did

Were did you install to? What program did you use to unzip "People Pack" with?

3. ARP

ARP

I resolved the issue. It was about being the Admin login.
    I have a different question how..hope I can ask it here.
    I imported an image...large. I tried to scale it smaller but it lost its crispness and very horribly pixilated.
    How to I avoid this?

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I have personally created logos that were more than 100MB in size (Lots of photos). I've done a couple of logos that had pictures imported where each picture was close to 30MB each. I've never encountered your problem.

ARE YOU USING SOME OTHER PROGRAM TO RESAMPLE THE IMAGE?
    When resampling images, larger or smaller, you always loose some quality. This is natural as you are either adding or removing pixels from your image.

When you make an image smaller, it will become sharper and more pixelated, as the higher contrast edges are maintained at the cost of the less important filler information.

When you make an image larger, it will become more blurry (WHEN USING A PROGRAM LIKE PHOTOSHOP). This is because you are adding pixels between the existing ones that are a created as a blend of its neighbors.

The actual quality of the transformation is determined by the algorithm used. When using the Nearest Neighbor option, resizing larger will create a pixelated image. But you may be thinking of a non-resampled increase in size, or a zoom, which really is just making the pixels larger on screen, thus more visible (i.e. pixelated).

READ UP ON "INTERPOLATION" It's a pretty important option when resizing.

HERE IS A GOOD LINK: http://www.americaswonderlands.com/image_resizing.htm