Looking For $100 Bill Drop Card Template

Discussion in 'The Business Card Creator version 4.0' started by markandroena, Jul 9, 2016.

1. markandroena

markandroena

Hello,

I have the business card creator but I want to make drop cards that are $100 bills folded and business message on back. There are numerous companies online allowing you to make these they have there own template but very expensive. I am looking for let's say a template I can add to Word to make these. This type of card is very productive just looking for a cheaper way to make them and someone here may know of a template that makes these for sale.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Never actually done a drop card. Definitely don't use MS Word. You might try an MS Word forum for help.

That said, printing anything that 'looks' like real money is considered counterfeiting! So, I'd advise against it even though your purpose is innocent.

That said, printing monopoly money ( far as I know ) is okay! Use the images below if you want. Print them out. Write your message on the back and cut them out. Or use a word processor (MS Word) and simply run the paper back through your printer upside down to print on the back. That may take a little formatting practice.

When finished, cut out. To make it look more 'real' you may want to weather them. Fold them, carry in your pocket for a few days. Handle them. rough them up. Then drop them! Use a light weight paper to print them on. Check Walmart and they will have several 'weights' of printer paper. Just a few ideas.

5$bill.png 100$billa.png 2$bill.png 50$bill.png

snginc and KD-did like this.
  3. KD-did

KD-did

Lance, is smart in directing you to your own template/design. Using someone else's design is a slippery slope. Look for suitable PUBLIC DOMAIN money images.

snginc likes this.