Logos with TLC

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by MoooNDawG, May 28, 2006.

1. MoooNDawG

MoooNDawG

okay guys, Just put up a couple things I did with TLC..... Just a word here, I'm fairly new at this and FYI I taught myself all I know about it. Taught myself Site design too. Well, what I know about it, LOL. Starting college on the 6th of June for my degree.

Happy Trails!

MoooNDawG

2. blackknight

blackknight

Good Luck Moon, Best Wishes With It

3. lodovan

lodovan

Without tutoral I find the software very difficult
    can someone tell me where to find a more detailed tutoral.I uploaded my own logo. I wanna change some parts in different colors and change the colour of the background. I don t understnd how to group if there are for example 2 layers.

hope to hear soon something

4. KD-did

KD-did

To change the background color open your TLC logo under MODIFY towards the bottom is where you set the background color. To change elements (text or image) click once on the element, a new screen will appear showing "attributes, color, shadow and blur). To group or ungroup is also found under "Modify".

There is a wealth of information here in the forum, check out Help and How-To section http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24