Logos & Fun

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by Milton Leite, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Milton Leite

Milton Leite

100% tlc

Attached Files:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hey!
    Very creative Milton!

Thanks for posting these.
    ... how'd you get the truck? From a dingbat font? ... or did you create it from various shapes?

Nice stuff.

Marc

3. wexusjon

wexusjon

My NEW EBOX!:image28: Web Graphics Creator is Just too COOL:image07:!
    This Ebook style can help increase web traffic if your showing your web site in a forum like this it may help with an all in one commercial for your site...

I help design the site that is on the box & created the Ebox with WGC & then added all the tag lines from our marketing materials... NOW it feels like we have a product or a system we can deliver through an Email & someone may or may not get curious about it...

Any comments about the box (I like all the negative comments because this helps me improve my thinking about how to craft the next one - don't hold back negative comments)...

Thanks to the designers of this software!

Jon;)

Attached Files:

4. KD-did

KD-did

To me the first box example has a better balance to it than the second box with having less white space to it. The second box leaves me feeling a little confused...the chosen images lack a sense of business to them.

5. wexusjon

wexusjon

Forgot to mention that THE DESIGN IS ONE WHOLE BOX....

The group of people & the world is the FRONT of the box & the one with the dog is the BACK of the box...

I copied the design attempt from other software boxes & from the tabloid styles... (Those 2 things always look very busy to me BUT I still buy them)... Makes it seem that there's soooo MUCH Stuff inside that you need & just can't do without it - All the tools inside to make your life complete!

(I'm still playing around with it - TOO FUN!):image07-1:

Thanks KD-DID!