Logogate

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by blackknight, Oct 7, 2005.

1. blackknight

blackknight

I should be in bed as I worked all day. I guess this IS addictive! Just having some fun.

Attached Files:

2. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

your awesome! BK. All in TLC??

3. Chris

Chris Staff Member

:WOW1: That is some awesome designing. Love the way it all works together.

4. blackknight

blackknight

Like alot of you, I use a second (or more)program for some of the things I want to accomplish and I pull the part done design into TLC and finish in there to get the effects I need. I think the program I use is Vector as it is perfectly clear when I enlarge over 3000%. It is very easy to use and has a few features that lacks in TLC but to be fair, TLC does things that the other program cannot, but both work flawlessly together and between the two, I can perform operations that PS can do. There is not much I cannot do. I can simulate bevel lettering to some degree but I have PS7and PS Elements and I still want to learn them as I want to incorperate a painting program into my plans and start using my Wacom. So as you see, I have a lot to do and a long way to go. I am still a novice but getting better as time goes on.
    Heres another fun design.

Attached Files:

5. blackknight

blackknight

Freshly Toasted

I got this bit of inspiration from a Subway wrapper and I tried to duplicate it to some degree but thought I would try to improve on the design a bit or just give it the old BK touch. It is fun and a challenge seeing something that you believe you can do and then just do it. Me addicted? Na!

Attached Files:

6. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

too sweet :D ....what program again BK??

7. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

oops. :duh: never mind BK. should of read #4 again... :bonk:

8. MODCreations

MODCreations

BK I think I want a sub now thanks alot haha Subway here I come. ummm pizza sub. :banan: