Logo Website Coming!!!! Help with Logo

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by monyc, Jan 3, 2006.

?

New logo website coming, which logo do you like?

1. Logo 1

37.5%
  2. Logo 2

12.5%
  3. Logo 3

37.5%
  4. Logo 4

37.5%
  5. Logo 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monyc

monyc

Hello Guys and Gals:

I have a logo website coming. Its going to be Logos 2 Design.

I have started the mental wheel rolling, but however I would like some feed back on logos that I have I done. Your input is really needed.

Mo

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Great Job Moe, I voted.

3. blackknight

blackknight

I voted, but it was difficult. They are all good

4. monyc

monyc

Thank you blackknight and mac27

5. monyc

monyc

I would like correct my last posting By saying thank you to all of you who have posted so far. By fourm input I will select the logo with the most votes and move to the next phase of my website.

I hope others would join in and click the vote. There is more of you just hanging out there. Dont be shy vote.

6. monyc

monyc

I would like correct my last posting By saying thank you to all of you who have voted so far.

By having the fourm input I will select the logo with the most votes and move to the next phase of my website.

I hope others would join in and click the vote.

There is more of you just hanging out there. Dont be shy click the vote.

7. Borpean

Borpean Staff Member

Monyc

Great job on those logos. Very eye catching and a nice variety of samples.

If I may ad my 2cents, maybe a nickle, to some of the logos.

Again, I like them all, but I would consider dropping the drop shadow. I know it looks cool and it's a neat effect, especially when it's large or even for print. But think how it will look from a distance or very small.
    For example, the first two logos. #2 looks as though my eyes are blury. I had to squint for a sec. Same goes for #1 but not as bad. Try keeping it flat.
    This is the first thing I noticed. You want people to NOT notice someting like that right away. Not everyone will see it like me however, but make it for everyone. If you really like the shadow look and say "Borpean! I am keeping. Like it or not!" Than try lessen the shadow look or fade it back more. Plus, drop shadows tend to make text look muddy if not used properly. The black text on #1 is a good example.
    (My nickle has not run out yet :))
    #1, I really like this one. Especially the "2". Nice font. But, (you knew it was coming) make it a little brighter. Again, think about seeing it from a far. Even for a website. It's a little too dark. I know the effect you used so bring it up a bit more.
    Now, #3's drop shadows works a little bit. It's not all over. But I would still fade it back more. Make it subtle. As for the "logos2designs" text, bring it down lower. It's not only lost within the shadow, but it's to close to the "D".
    #4 is fun. I think there might be too much going on. It makes your eye roam around like a lost cowboy. Finally (whew, right?!) "Logos designs" in #5 is very much lost in the dark. Give him some light.

The reason I am spewing out so much critique on these is becuase I like them! I did not, however, vote for them yet ;) Clean them up more and see for yourself. Believe me, I used to be so happy with my work and then the art director would make a funny face and I ended up having to change just about everything. I am not making a funny face at your work, just wanting them to look even better :)

Hope this helps.

8. D RAT2

D RAT2

I agree on the shadows. Maybe move them back and make them sharper and a little lighter. Good Work.

9. monyc

monyc

Thank you Borpean I have to seem to over look that about the shawdow thank you. For bringing it to my attention.

10. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

i voted man that was hard their all good ,but as others have said move the shadows back a bit
    nice work moenyc

11. monyc

monyc

Thank you LamoIgraphic...The shadow is being removed. lololol

12. monyc

monyc

Logos Has been found!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for voting. A logos has be found. That I will use for
    Logos2Design. Once again thank you all for your help. The polls is close. Thank you once again.

And here is the logo

13. Chris

Chris Staff Member

WOW very nice choice Moe. I like the looks of that one. Job well done..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.