Logo wanted for womens website

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by alyle, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alyle

alyle

I've been working on a logo for a business of mine and am stumped. I'd love to see some ideas from the creative folks here on this site. If anyone has any other ideas/suggestions I would be happy to hear them!

Do you own The Logo Creator? NO
    Type of design: Logo

Summary: I need a logo for a website for a mom's networking business. This site will concentrate on advertising and networking and mom-to-mom support for those who own small and at-home businesses or for those trying to start one.

Full requirements: . It must appeal to women. Something in terms of elightening, growing/building a business, showing support to other women/mom's, working together to grow the business.

Company Name: MOM'S UNITED NETWORK

Desired tagline: 'reaching new heights together'

Color scheme: I'm open, but I am thinking colorful, primary colors

Desired style: Simple, yet professional

Notes to designers: this is a summary of what we are trying to achieve....moms coming together to feel like they are a part of a team, they'll belong, creating synergy, being in a group gives them courage to succeed, that they'll have power over their fortune, soaring there business to new heights. I was thinking of interconnected hands or outstretched arms, but I dont want it to look like UNITED WAY...oh, and no rockets!

2. monyc

monyc

Logo try

Here is my go at it, maybe this will get the ball rolling for others to show there skills and help you out as well.

Attached Files:

3. alyle

alyle

Moms United Network

Those are nice, pretty simple, but nice. Thanks so much for getting the ball rolling!
    here are my comments...
    -We have decided on our colors to be green and orange, so the logo would be nice if it were green.
    The title is moms, not mom.
    Also, the slogan might look better in a different font, lower case--maybe italics.
    Thanks again, and I'd love to see more!

4. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

Hows this

Attached Files:

5. gettagrip

gettagrip

or, perhaps, this....

Attached Files:

6. monyc

monyc

Lamo outstanding logo

7. monyc

monyc

logo try

here is my try.

Attached Files:

8. alyle

alyle

feedback

Thanks for all of the options. I really like the ones by Getta Grip--these seem to have the look we want. The slogan is not even though--the letters are dropping a bit in the 2nd one. I doubt this is intentional.
    Lamo-very creative, but probably too business like. It doesnt really portray the moms networking feel.
    Monyc-I like the first ones you gave the best. They have a better layout for our site than the last three. I'm not sure about the "W" though. Maybe it could be a "UN" instead or some sort of people icon.

Another twist on the name is "Moms UN". Also, its MOMS without an apostrophe s...I made a mistake!

9. gettagrip

gettagrip

Thank you. I changed the font on the slogan. That seems to have done the trick. I can give you more versions of this logo if you'd like.

Attached Files:

10. gettagrip

gettagrip

Here's a couple more, anyway....

Attached Files:

11. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Very nice work GG.

12. gettagrip

gettagrip

:thankyou:

13. alyle

alyle

thank you!

hey, these new ones are really great. I really like the one with the circle. I'll let you know what we decide.

14. gettagrip

gettagrip

Here's some more....

Attached Files:

15. gettagrip

gettagrip

I took some elements from your site to show you what the logo might look like there.

Attached Files:

16. alyle

alyle

I dont know about the new logos. I still like the others you did. I dont particularly like the icon of the lady w the carriage --she looks too matronly. The one w the baby is ok, not what I was thinking. I didnt like our original logo, just too slick. The website is still a work in process, but I do like the heading w the flowers, it has a playful, artistic feeling, so our logo needs to reflect that.
    Thanks for trying though. I'll have to think about it some more. If you have any other ideas, let me know.
    Alyle

17. monyc

monyc

Logo try

Here is some logo, I tried to come with different looks.

Attached Files:

18. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Any new feedback or has this request been filled?

Some very nice work from everyone!!

19. alyle

alyle

feedback

Thanks monyc for the new ideas. I like them, esp the second one, but they are a bit too rigid looking for what we are doing. I still like the ones from gettagrip with the people, but in order to use them as is, we'd have to re-work the site a little bit.
    Getta Grip--maybe if you change the colors to match the pink, purple and blue in the flowers on the site then one of the logos you did would work better...what do you think?
    Thank you!

20. gettagrip

gettagrip

Hi,
    I can play with the colors and the fonts to make the logo more "playful" using the people. I should have something for you in about 45 minutes or so. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.