Logo update

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by MoooNDawG, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoooNDawG

MoooNDawG

Hi everyone,

Long time no see, hope all are well.

I am in the process of creating a new website for myself and my graphic endeavors. Along with my new site I am needing a new logo. New site name is Blue Wolf Graphic Design, I am envisioning one of 2 ideas. Both of course incorporate a blue wolf.

First Idea....
    A blue wolf sitting or laying on a quarter moon, with some type of American Indian symbolism incorporated. The wolf is sitting at the bottom portion, facing out.

Second Idea.....
    The text Blue Wolf Graphic Design with the blue wolf laying on top of the text either looking toward the screen or his head draping over a portion of the text. Like he is a lazy blue wolf. A small feather or other American Indian type of symbolism incorporated. I am of Choctaw descent, so if that symbol were included that would be fantastic.

The fonts I am using are Blades and arial(italic). I am actually changing the Blades font to an image because I am applying several effects to it in PSP.

Please see attached to see what I mean and to see my color scheme. If you need the file for the Blue Wolf text let me know and I will send it.

I will need the original files in case I need to edit.

Mac, I am looking forward to seeing your input on this.

Thanks everyone,

MoooNDawG

Attached Files:

• BW2.jpg
      BW2.jpg
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Hey long time no hear. When I get some time I will throw an idea together for you.

3. prototype66

prototype66

Hello. Im a newbee (sort of) Welcome back!
    I took a crack a it but I didnt have much time so this is more conseptual than actual!;)
    [​IMG]

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres 2 examples from me...feedback welcomed as always.
    I left the text out of the second one in case you wanted to use your text and play around with it...Just a thought.

Attached Files:

5. gettagrip

gettagrip

Here's a go....

Attached Files:

6. gettagrip

gettagrip

or this....

Attached Files:

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another variation

Attached Files:

8. gettagrip

gettagrip

another option....

Attached Files:

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another example:

Attached Files:

10. MoooNDawG

MoooNDawG

I really like what you guys have going on here. Couple things though. I want the moon to be on the left and more natural looking, not yellow. Use the one in my current logo as an example of what I mean by natural. Curve it more at the top and bottom. I really like the Indian symbolism incorporated into the design.

One thing I might stress here, I would like the wolf to be unique to me only, and since I am not an artist I have to find someone who is more talented in that area than I will ever be. So keep that in mind.

Also, only fair to say, while I can pay for this logo, I am a full time college student and only work part time, so funds are limited.

Thanks for the effort you guys are putting into this and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

MoooNDawG

11. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I usually dont do to many "DARK" style logos but I thought I'd give this a shot anyway...Heres a style for consideration.

Attached Files:

12. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres a design where I thought about adding a tapestry backing..Also changed the font up in "Graphic Design"
    added more glow element to the moon as well as shadow detail...And this can be used with a dark or light background....Comments welcome as well as feedback.

Attached Files:

13. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Here's one I gave a shot at.

Attached Files:

14. gettagrip

gettagrip

The wolves I'm using are clip art. Did you want someone to draw you a wolf? If so, I'll have to bow out but here's one more before I go....

Attached Files:

15. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres yet another design....

Attached Files:

16. gettagrip

gettagrip

just had to liven up the moon a bit....

Attached Files:

17. MoooNDawG

MoooNDawG

I am really liking the styles, Leaning toward Warlock's last attempt. Can you group 3 feathers in the back on the right of the moon? Also try incorporating the symbol of the Choctaw tribe in there somewhere, Would prefer that it not be 100% opacity, fade it somewhat. Thanks again everyone for all of your contributions here.

Peace,

MoooNDawG

18. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Hows this?
    Done.
    Added the seal to the logo and added paw prints around the seal..Let me know what you think.
    Thank you for the feedback also :)

Attached Files:

19. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I had to add this one to the mix...Dont know why really...But here it is.

Attached Files:

20. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres another variation of a logo with the seal....

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.