Logo Request

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by ths23, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ths23

ths23

Do you own The Logo Creator? Yes, Version 5

Type of design: Logo

Summary: The logo is for a music production business. I work with songwriters to produce, record and mix music.

Full requirements: Would like something music related. Like an audio wave file, a mixing console, knobs. Something creative involving music stuff.

Company Name: Tim Scott Productions

Desired tagline: N/A

Color scheme: B & W and color (I'm open for color suggestions)

Desired style: Fairly simple, very professional (No cartoon stuff please.)

Notes to designers: I like the feel of this website mixing studio - mixing like Andy Wallace, Bob Clearmountain, Tom, Chris Lord-Alge, Michael Brauer, Rich Costey, mixing engineer I will use the logo to print on CD's and to put on my myspace page. I tried a few logos but they always come out amature like. Thanks so much in advance for your help! Tim

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

don't despair i am working on something for this i will post in the next couple of days

3. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

here`s an idea for you to consider

4. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

5. logorealm

logorealm

...so the image created should be applicable to both the CD cover and the CD itself?

6. ths23

ths23

Lamo1graphic - thanks for taking the time to design a logo. I like the direction of the piano graphic. The font is great. Can you make the piano keys real?

logorealm - the image is for the actual CD and a website. No cover - thanks

7. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Heres My Shot at this

Heres a concept by me.
    One is a transp. gif and the other a jpg.

Attached Files:

• tsp.gif
      tsp.gif
      File size:
      13.1 KB
      Views:
    • tsp.jpg
      tsp.jpg
      File size:
      41.8 KB
      Views:
  9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another Idea

same kinda format...just added other candy

Attached Files:

10. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Ths23, any feedback for the designers? The more you're involved in this thread, the better chance you'll get what you want. If you don't need the logo anymore, please let us know that too. Thanks.

11. ths23

ths23

I want to thank everyone again for the creative ideas and logos. I have decided to go with worlock's design. I like the sheet music.

Randy - after you posted a message I reacieved an email. However, I did not recieve an email after some of the designers posted their comments. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks.

12. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Thanks for stopping back in. Congrats Worlock!!

13. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I have opened this one back up by request from Worlock. He would like to say a few things....Worlock, the floor is yours.

(But remember, you promised to keep us both out of trouble. lol)

14. Worlock

Worlock Guest

And as promised I shall keep it.

I just want to say, That when designers take the time out of their day to sit and create these logos people ask for...The requesters should remember.
    1-We dont have to do this...We do it because we want to help you get what you ask for.
    2- and maybe we can make a little side money for it as well.

3-It helps us to perfect our skills and techniques. Making us better creators.

When you just take a logo we design for you, Its stealing...when you make no effort to make contact with the designer that youve chosen to discuss the other side of the matter. Im not an expensive logo maker , And I as well as others are trying to get a break in this business so maybe something may come out of it in the future. Its a hard business to get into and I think we should remember that we can donate but also we can be compensated too.
    even if its a donation.

Please dont take a designed logo if it isnt watermarked for useage just to satisfy your wants or needs...We enjoy doing this At least I do...And I dont mind helping anyone out as long as you dont take without permission.

Worlock.....

Digger2125 Thank You for this request...I feel better now :D
    You may lock it back if you so choose.

15. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Nicely done Worlock. I've sent a pm to ths23 and told him I'd leave this open for a few days if he'd like to respond. Remember, we're all adults here and I think we can talk about this openly, but keep it civil.

16. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Im not mad at all...And I agree with you 100%...I just felt it needed to really be said and brought to everyones attention that persons making requests for logos need to be aware about such intentions. But Im not above being civil and Im saying this here...If you want a freebie...say you want a Freebie And I as well as others Im sure will put just as much effort in making you a logo as if we were making it any other way!...I want Everyone who comes here to know...I appreciate them and Im here to oblidge in any way I can After all I like free too ! :D
    After reading his last post, I PM'd the member asking which logo that they picked, I've gotten no reply so I said what I felt nesseccary :D...But Im not angry with anyone. Im honored mine was chosen :D
    Thanks again...Worlock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.