Logo Request

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by depends, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depends

depends

Hi there,

This community is great and I sincerely hope creative authors will find enough time and ideas to help me with the logo for my company. I will try to provide as much info as possible but if there is anything else you need to know please don't hesitate to contact me.

Do you own The Logo Creator? No, I use Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe Illustrator 8.0. Some of readable vector formats are desired.

Type of design: Logo

Summary: Logo is for new company and for its web site. The name of the company is "Energetika" and that name should appear on the logo. Company deals with energy and power systems ( high voltage equipment, power transformers, transmission lines etc.).
    Also one of the key aspects of the company work are alternative energy sources, wind turbines/generators, small hydro power plants, solar panels etc. The main policy of the company is to invest in this kind of power sources. So it would be great if logo could represent this kind of power sources.

Full requirements: First of all logo needs to be professional !!!! No funny images, cartoons or aything similar. Logo needs to be usable on print material and on offline promotions. Font has to be unique and well incorporated into the overall design .I would like to see some king of the symbol on the left side of the name "energetika". It could be anything as long as it looks professional.

Company Name: Energetika

Desired tagline N/A

Color scheme: Light blue or green or different combinations of these two colors. Please try not to mix colors because logo needs to be simple as well. It should be easily printed or used in any other media. Pleae use these two colors because they symbolize something pure,clean,sustainable, fresh and new.

Desired style Simple and PROFESSIONAL !!!

Notes to designers I tried to provide as many info as possible. I also enclose some of the designs I like so you could see what I like. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

logos.jpg

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

well heres a first attempt at this for you sir

[​IMG]

3. Doc

Doc Staff Member

A couple of quick ideas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

5. depends

depends

Hi,

Many thanks for your effort!
    Let me be honest with you...the thing is none of proposed solutions is adequate for my company and website. As I said in my original post logo needs to be professional and elegant. Background needs to be white while the company name and symbol should be colored in blue/green color.
    Unfortunately, your logos are quite confusing...I guess my associates and clients would need some time to understand what is written on my business cards or website. I don't want to allow that for sure.

The wining combination is in nicely stylized fonts and symbol. It is very important that the logo is fresh,clean and unique. I have tried to design something on my own but that is not good enough. I enclose that design for you to see.
    Since I saw that there are some very talented people I sincerely hope some will beat this design. Also please review, logos that I like.

Hope this helps.

1.jpg

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Depends,
    Thanks for the immediate feedback. That is much appreciated by all the designers here. I'm going out on a limb here to say that Lamo placed it in on a background to help copyright protect it, along with the watermarking elements used by both Doc and Lamo. (It has been an issue that some come here and then steal the designs.)

Your continued feedback will help the designers and yourself to find the right logo. It's pretty early on Sunday, so give it some time and I'm sure others will see your request and work on it also.

Happy Logo Hunting!

7. monyc

monyc

Energetika Logo Try

Hello To all here is my logo try. I was just wondering do you have a swatch of the light blue color your looking for that would help just a little Thanks monyc :image07-1:

Attached Files:

8. depends

depends

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your replies. Sorry about the comment on the background. I understand how the things are going.

Monyc, very interesting solutions and much better then the first few entries. Concept is generally OK as far as I am concerned. But I would like also other authors to post their ideas, concepts and designs.
    I don't have any specific request when it comes to color ( at least I can't give you RGB values or anything similar ). That can be easily changed once we decided on the wining combination. At least you know colors of designs I like as well as colors of my first solution.

I have seen really great designs on this forum so far so I believe some of them will take part in this thread.

Just one more thing. Nothing is urgent, so we will work on the design until we find the right combination.

Thanks,

9. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

10. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

11. depends

depends

Lamo1graphic, unfortunately this is not something I am looking for. Your concept is somehow in SF manner. Font is too big and symbols don't have any meaning related to the industry I am working in. Also please avoid color mixtures, effects such as rotations, perspective etc.
    I am just looking for clean, simple yet effective and professional logo.

Thanks

12. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

as digger said they are posted on black backgrounds so that you can see they a copyrighted
    they all work well on white backgrounds i am posting my ideas so i can get feed back from yourself
    i feel that the more you see the better you can decide on a final solution
    you might see one aspect that i have incorporated that will work better with what some one else has contributed so then we can work together and produce what you are looking for

keep the input coming and you shall receive a graphic that you will be proud of!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

13. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

point noted sir but have you not sf here and used swirls with rotation

[​IMG]

:image10-1:

14. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

15. depends

depends

Lamo1graphic, in certain way you are right but my solution is somehow more professional ,though it is not ideal, otherwise I wouldn't ask for help.
    My symbol looks like like "washing machine" and I guess that is not appropriate for the business I am doing.
    I am sure better solution can be achieved with the proper combination of clean, professional fonts and right symbol.

So far Monyc have solution that is the closest to what I am looking for.

Thanks for the replies!! We will wait for other authors because I believe there is so much potential around here. I have seen great logos and somehow I can't understand that we can't make any radical progress. It is still Sunday...I hope it will be much better on working days.

Thanks,

16. depends

depends

Lamo1graphic, your last entry....I really like second design in the first row. This is much much better and I believe it shows direction we should follow. Symbol is quite Ok and colors are well suited. I guess you now know what I was talking about in the previous posts.

Anyway fonts are not ideal and believe they should the incorporated in the whole design on a more discrete, natural way. If we can work around this then we are making some progress.

Once again, I would appreciate designs and opinions from other author. All together we will find the perfect solution.

Thanks,

17. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

maybe you have a idea for a font !!!!!!! i this is not good enough?

18. depends

depends

Well the first solution is better then this one because company name is separated from symbol which makes it more clear.
    Also I am not sure about the font. I just know that it should not be one of those classical fonts Windows fonts that can be found in every MS application.
    I know you can stylize something on your own.
    What about other authors ? Do they have any ideas, entries or suggestions.

Lamo1graphic, thank you very much for your effort

19. depends

depends

Perhaps you could visit Download fonts | dafont.com and try with some of the fonts that can be found there. Let me know of results.

20. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

SIR
    i have over 3,000 fonts on my machine
    i have a better idea why don't you go to da fonts and find a font you want

in your last post you stated that you wanted the name blended into the logo now you don't

what is it you exactly want ,stop changing the goal posts on us!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.