Logo Needed for Publication

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by TN Christian, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TN Christian

TN Christian

Good Morning,

We have a new publication coming out entitled "Christian Events Magazine of Middle Tennessee"

We do own the Logo Creator Software but have absolutely no creative insight when it comes to Logo design. (we're publishers, LoL)

We need something simple but professional that will look good in print. (nothing cluttered) We'd also like to incorporate some type of Christian symbol in the name. (ie; cross, dove, crown of thorns)

All ideas and samples are welcome. Please email or PM your price and payment requirements along with your idea.

Many Blessings

2. KD-did

KD-did

Let me offer a basic design idea verbally for you to play with. ....How about just an outline of the state of Tennessee with a cross?

3. TN Christian

TN Christian

I appreciate your reply. We're not really looking for a picture logo - more of a text logo. A Christian symbol incorporated with the name of the publication.

We'd even prefer "Christian Events of Middle Tennessee" (leaving out "magazine")

4. KD-did

KD-did

I know this isn't what you are envisioning but I had to show it to you anyway.

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another concept to consider...

Heres a concept I thought about with a Dove...Can be colored to your liking, added to or taken away, PM me if interested of taking this to further development. Thank you for looking at my design :)

Attached Files:

6. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Another Version with a cross...same information applies as the other post...

Attached Files:

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

And 1 more concept to think about...

Attached Files:

8. Worlock

Worlock Guest

And 1 more with the crown of thorns added in the mix...Well that does it for me for now, Its late so Im off to get my thinking sleep, Might come up with other ideas...But I think I will await for some feedback or a reply...Good night and Good luck.

Attached Files:

9. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Thought of 1 more this morning, all 3 elements in the logo
    heres the concept

Attached Files:

10. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Looks like a dead thread ....

11. Companylogos

Companylogos Guest

Hi,

You can try logosmartz logo maker software. It helps you create your own logs all you need to do is select from list of available templates and customize it with your own text and image.

Regards,
    Nid

12. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Just wondering, Do you know of a font you'd like to see in action for this design?

13. Worlock

Worlock Guest

I think this post is certainly dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.