Logo needed: For business card

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by cpchief, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpchief

cpchief

Hi

Here's what I am;

IT Technician

Security Expert

Linux Expert

Hacker

Penetration Tester

Please make me a nice logo, with elements from (especially) the first 2 I have just listed.

Thanks

cpChief

2. Engomy

Engomy

You need only picture? Some text please... Name,...

3. nikolay86

nikolay86

You really need to post some more information about you!

4. cpchief

cpchief

Thanks for the replies.

All I would like is a logo, I already have a really nice business card, all I'm missing is a logo.

Please make me one.

Thanks,

cpChief

5. KD-did

KD-did

cpchief, I don't know how you can expect any help getting a logo made without providing any information or even a glance at your pre-existing business card. Designers usually are not equipped with crystal balls to know what it is you need and what would be representative of your company name.

6. cpchief

cpchief

Logo idea:

Hmm... okay, well in that case I'll give you some of my ideas, and tell me (show me) if you can create it.

Black water going up with an orange flame in the center. Black water has yellow gilding along the edges.

Can someone please create that logo?

Thanks,

cpChief

7. cpchief

cpchief

Hello

Just wondering as to why I haven't received more replies to my topic?

Please help me with the logo design!

Thanks,

cpChief

8. KD-did

KD-did

Without even an idea of what the business card looks like and/or without a business name you can't expect anybody to make a design out of thin air that would compliment your existing card in color and style. By far it would be best to have a look at the card itself.

9. cpchief

cpchief

Hi

The size of the business card is 89 x 54mm, and the quality is 300gsm.

I am thinking that the logo should be centered and take up ¼ or ⅓.

And my idea for how the logo should appear hasn't changed.

Another idea would be to use an RJ-45 (Blue - Ethernet Cable) across my name (circled around it) and connected to some sort of padlock or something...

Just a thought!

Please create a logo (or even just a prototype logo) for me. Either based on my ideas, or based on yours (when seeing my first post).

Thanks,

cpChief

10. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Re: Logo idea:

hey cpchief, I'm still trying to figure what you want here. Can you tell us more about "black water going up with an orange flame in the center"? I just can't picture what you are talking about. That would help us get started. Also, is there a reason we can't see the business card? That would be the ultimate help to us to configure a size and colors, etc. This seems a bit of a mystery object now. Thanks for your help.

11. cpchief

cpchief

Hi

Okay, here's another idea. Black water in the shape of flame (as if coming from a candle). At the center of the flame is a safe or a padlock. Connected to where the key would go on the padlock (or the handle of the safe) there is an RJ-45 cable. This cable goes all the way from this logo to surround my name (5 letters first name + 5 letters second name).

How about that, can you create it?

Thanks,

cpChief

12. awalck

awalck Staff Member

cpChief,
    Why haven't you answered our questions? Let's start with - Why can't we see your business card?
    Thanks,

13. cpchief

cpchief

I'm sorry. But it is a truly wonderful business card design, and I would not like it to appear on a forum. As it would be copied in a second.

Logos on the other hand... are more, copyrightable?

Well you get my drift.

Please help me create my logo.

Thanks,

cpChief

14. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Well, I'm sorry too, but if you want a truly wonderful logo, then we'd have to see the business card. Who are we kidding here? You don't want anyone to steal your business card design, but you want us to just post a "wonderful" logo for you and have us take all the risk??

Listen cpChief, or should I call you ********?? or **********, or ******, or Tortilla?
    You see, our wonderful forum software sent out your original post on 2/10 before you went back and edited it. You accidently signed it as "*******" instead of cpChief -which, you knew would give you away. My guess is that the "wonderful business card" is the same one you tried to use here before.

I don't appreciate you wasting the time of some truly wonderful designers who happen to be volunteers on this forum. I believe you were banned on this forum (under a different name - Tortilla) in August last summer for trying to steal designs. And yet, you don't want us to steal your business card? Please, don't offend us anymore. If I am wrong about this I will certainly apologize, but either way, you have some explaining to do. If we close this thread and leave it viewable then I'm sure the search spiders would pick up your names. I'm sure other forums would love to hear this story.

Good day cpchief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.