Logo ideas needed

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by ctierney, Oct 28, 2009.

1. ctierney

ctierney

I currently manage an indoor sports facility and we are expanding our company to Virginia Beach Va. I'm looking for ideas on a logo. Color scheme is sand tan, lightish blue and green. We don't want the typical beach logo but need something flashy. This facility is going to be huge and the only one of its kind in this area.

Please help

2. ctierney

ctierney

I currently manage an indoor sports facility and we are expanding our company to Virginia Beach Va. I'm looking for ideas on a logo. Color scheme is sand tan, light blue and green. We don't want the typical beach logo but need something flashy. This facility is going to be huge and the only one of its kind in this area.

Please help

3. Wicked

Wicked

You posted your same request in two different parts of the forum. To avoid confusion with any participants I have combined your two post here. Are you looking for just ideas and plan to do your own design or are looking to pay someone for a design if that design would interest you? I may try to see if I am able to produce something for you soon.

4. prototype66

prototype66

I may also be available!
    A little more brain picking may be needed for a truly great design to come to be.!