Logo Help

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by weaver, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weaver

weaver

I am looking for some help? I am looking for someone to design a logo for a new eBay shop I am about to open called Grandad's Shed, yes that is right I had a choice of three which I gave to my family and friends and they all chose that one. Anyway what I am looking for is possibly a shed design with a wooden looking door, with the words "Grandad's Shed" inlaid / embossed or maybe even burnt / branded on. Possibly just a door design, I am open too suggestions?

Now the problem is I am unable to pay for this but what I will do is put an acknowledgement on the page it's self something like logo image designed by "Chris @abcdesigns.co.uk"

I have already purchased a similar domain name, so may even launch that and will require the logo to make into headed paper and business cards in the future and again full recognition will be given to the designer.

2. GCFL

GCFL

Hi Weaver! I will try to work on something for you as time allows. I have a paying project I need to work on this weekend so it will not be very soon. Hopefully others here will have some time.

3. Wicked

Wicked

Here is something I did real quick in the Logo Creator. Just an idea.. I don't have much time right now myself either but if you want me to mess with this image a little let me know and best of luck with your new business. :image28:

Attached Files:

4. weaver

weaver

Hi Wicked

I like the hammer, but as I said I was thinking more "wooden looking door, with the words "Grandad's Shed" inlaid / embossed or maybe even burnt / branded on. Possibly just a door design" something simple.

5. weaver

weaver

Hi All

Due to an oversight on my part the name "Grandad's Shed" can't be used as it is already taken on eBay so we are now going to use "Granpy's Shed" sorry

6. 3DS

3DS

Here's a little something I made with your biz in mind - from a photo I used for reference. If it's not what you're looking for, I'll just put it back in my circular file, lol.

Attached Files:

7. weaver

weaver

Hi 3DS

That's almost there, no need for the whole shed just the door (wooden) and the name can be either on a board as you have it or embossed or maybe even burnt / branded on. Possibly two doors with a keepout and a come in? What do you think.

8. Doc

Doc Staff Member

One I threw together :image10:

Attached Files:

9. KD-did

KD-did

In case you prefer to so even simpler yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.