Logo for Notary Signing Agent

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by CaseyVA, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaseyVA

CaseyVA

As I've seen others mention on here, making your own logo is the hardest. I have 2 web based businesses and both are kinda unique so having a VERY hard time figuring out something I like. I'm only looking for logo for my Notary business right now.
    :image10-1:

LOGO REQUEST

Do you own The Logo Creator? Yes

Type of design: Logo, Header

Summary: Logo for website and business cards/letterhead. Header to go on my webpage. Business name is Pueblo Notary, I am a mobile Notary Public and Certified Notary Signing Agent (I do in-home mortgage refinance loan signings).

Full requirements: Pretty open to options. Was thinking maybe something of a southwestern or native american feel since the word Pueblo is in the name but I'm in Colorado so want something that would be appropriate (i.e. not a desert theme since I'm not in the desert).

Company Name: Pueblo Notary (website is pueblonotary.com)

Desired tagline: Was thinking of using "Certified Notary Signing Agent" but if someone can come up with something that hasn't been done to death would be great - the main point of my business is that I have great attention to detail and am available at a moments notice.

Color scheme: Prefer to stay in the blues family but am open to suggestion. Haven't found another website set that I particularly like so something that would fit in with my current scheme would be good. I am open to changing the scheme on my webpage to fit the logo so don't be limited to my color preferences.

Desired style: Open to style, nothing to outlandish.

Notes to designers: Have to be careful not to convey anything that would imply that I am an attorney or financial "person". My business is a Mobile Notary Public first and doing Loan Signings second. Basically I verify the identity of a mortgage borrower, witness them signing their loan package, and notarize any documents that require it and return them to the title company.

Thank you everyone and good luck, hopefully some of you will have more creativity than I seem to have right now! I attached a sample of something I was working on but it's just not floating my boat.
    :image25:

Attached Files:

2. Christy

Christy

How about something like this

:image07:

Attached Files:

• pn.png
      pn.png
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
  3. CaseyVA

CaseyVA

Not bad, but i'm afraid it would dissapear with my current web page. Hoping for something a little more unique.

4. Zipper

Zipper

Welcome to the forum Patricia, Hang in there we have a lot of creative people here, I'm sure we will come up with something...

5. CaseyVA

CaseyVA

Thanks Zipper!

Thanks Zipper, can't wait to see what you all can come up with!:image23:

6. Zipper

Zipper

By the way, I looked at your website and it looks real good, however your graphics would look better without the white backgrounds. I know that someone here can fix that for you...

7. CaseyVA

CaseyVA

I can change to background color no problem. As far as the logo is concerned, would need to be able to use for print also - not sure how well a colored background would be.

By the way - the area on my page that has the text "Pueblo Notary" is 580x78, there is a box to the left that is approx 150x127 and the overall area space is 748x127 though I can easily combine those into one space if needed.

:image28:

8. dscratch

dscratch

Here is my try

Here is the logo I created. Don't laugh too hard, I'm new and still learning. It's pretty lame:image24-1: , in my opinion, but I have fun toying with TLC. I thought I would try something simple and basic for fun. Let me know what you all think.

Attached Files:

9. prototype66

prototype66

Ill give it a shot too.Let me see if I can do something you like.

10. prototype66

prototype66

Perhaps something like this?
    [​IMG]

11. prototype66

prototype66

or here is another one
    [​IMG]

12. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Very nice -- easy on the eyes, clean & simple. I like it.

13. CaseyVA

CaseyVA

Not bad dscratch!

I actually kinda like that, gives the impression of the feather as a pen and the colors would work on my site. Perhaps something a little more graphical for "Pueblo Notary" and would need to say "Certified Notary Signing Agent", like a combination of what dscratch did and what prototype66 did.

14. CaseyVA

CaseyVA

Alternately, could be useful to have a low color version (for daily print needs) and a high color version for business cards and web. Can you add any color onto the feather to make it stand out a bit more? Like a gradient from blue to red at the end of the feather?

15. prototype66

prototype66

Sorry dscratch, your image wasnt up when I logged on. I didn't see you had a feather on yours too.Ill try something else. Im not one for using someone elses ideas

16. dscratch

dscratch

No problem...it's all good. Go ahead and use a feather too. You're not taking any of my ideas. My motto: Team Work, Works. Lets all have some fun!

17. prototype66

prototype66

Ditto! what did you think of the designs?

18. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

here you go how this !!!

Attached Files:

19. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

i have tried to make it a bit closer to your website!!!

Attached Files:

20. dscratch

dscratch

A couple more

prototype66...I like your first design (purple text) better because the text does not cover up the feather, like in the second. Overall, Nice Work!

Here are a couple of other logos I did for fun. The initial post says, "southwestern or Native American theme" so I gave the southwest and Native American styles a quick try. What'cha think?

I had a hard time trying to place a gradient in the original logo leaf as suggested, it just didn't look right. So, I used a different feather. The second logo doesn't fit the website theme, but it's a Native American type logo.

Enjoy...and keep 'um coming. I'm having fun with this one.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.