Logo for new website

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by allsource, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allsource

allsource

I am looking for suggestions and examples for a new logo for a new website for a local dentist office. The dentist has no idea as to what he wants, just left it up to me to come up with something. So I am looking for as many suggestions and examples as possible with the "open option" for payment etc for a used design.

Thanks,

AllSource
    info@allsourcecomputing.com

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. allsource

allsource

I just realized this. Sorry. I have not been able to work or been online here shortly after the other post. I had to have 2 shoulder surgeries and then my wide to have gall bladder surgery. I do like a couple of these but would still like a few more options. here are the two I some what like:

Attached Files:

4. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Hi Allsource,

I did the first one. I can modify this one, change colors, tag line, etc. Let me know if there are any modifications to it you would like me to make.

5. KD-did

KD-did

If you want a tooth type

6. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Here's my updated logo, I changed the tagline and made everything centered properly.

Attached Files:

7. Wicked

Wicked

Here is my try at it. Everything in this logo is custom created in TLC except for the silhouette of the family. To help with your own personal presence on the web I created a custom Tooth character or mascot. His/her hair is made of toothpaste.

Attached Files:

8. OldenGray

OldenGray

Check the spelling on Raybon.

9. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Chris H, I like that design bud. It's clean and simple - not busy. Good job. Everyone is putting out some great ideas. Keep it up.

10. Wicked

Wicked

Oh my guilty as charged.. I always try to avoid that as the poster spelled dentistry wrong in the original post which I luckily caught. Happens to the best of us I suppose.. Ill see if the thread stays alive and work a fix if it does.. Thanks OG.

11. allsource

allsource

Sorry for misspelling. So for my client likes Chris's design. Still out like a few more ideas with using a tooth character in the design. He seems to like this. Also he is a very slow user to deal with and goes days with ever letting me know anything.

12. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Whatever the outcome, we appreciate you coming in here and giving us updates!! :image28:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.