Logo exporting

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by JohnC, Jan 22, 2006.

1. JohnC

I am new here, and I am trying to export my logo to frontpage 2003. The problem is that is imports in a large page. When I try to shrink the surrounding area the logo shrinks also(this I do not want). I hope this makes sense. I like the logo I've designed, I just can't get to the size I want in frontpage without the large blank area behind it...:(

Thx, John
  2. KD-did

KD-did Staff Member

Try doing a Trans Gif...an eyedropper will appear and you can take out the background color.It is usually wise to make your background the same color as your website page...If you have the same color in your logo or white make the background a slightly different tint.
  3. LogoManiac

JohnC... you can also resize your work area before exporting. If your logo has multiple elements, just position your cursor, hold down the left mouse button, and drag a box around all the elements. You then can click and hold and drag just one element and the whole shebang moves as if it were grouped. Just left-click on the canvas again to release the group to individual elements again. Doing this, you can drag it up to one corner and easily resize your work area before exporting. Just grab the side or corner of the canvas to resize.

Overall though I think the trans-gif option , as suggested by KD, works better.