Logo Designs for contest

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by GCFL, Jul 30, 2009.

1. GCFL

GCFL

OK, I have submitted some new designs for two contests and would like to get some honest feedback and suggestions. One contest is for a medical records company called Picasso and the other is for a bed company called Shuteye Beds. No feedback has been given by the owners yet but since I am rather new at making logos, I need to get more opinions. All graphics are custom vectors

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Love all the Picasso designs but find the one for the beds far less appealing. How about changing the letter e to look like a set of eyes... perhaps in a manner that looks half closed.

3. GCFL

GCFL

Someone already has that exact sample in their design so I have to stay away from it. So far the 2nd Picasso and the last shuteye bed and a variation not posted are in the running..wish me luck! :0

4. Wicked

Wicked

I like the first two picasso designs and the last shut eye design. Really no suggestions I can think of. Just have to follow the contest holders suggestions.