Logo Design

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by zplug, Jan 21, 2004.

1. zplug

zplug

While browsing the internet looking for someone to design a logo for our company I ran across this software, I was tempted to try and design the logo myself but I would prefer someone that is more creative than myself to have the honors.

What I was impressed with was the logos that members have designed and have displayed in the forum. Many of them more impressive then what I have found on the "professionalsSites".

I would be willing to pay someone to create a Logo for our company, If anyone is interested shoot me an email.

Our companys trade name is Zplug and we provide high speed internet over the powerline. Our only input was to have the logo express the power side of our service ie:the Z to be electrified

Thanks, Costa Apostolakis Z Plug

2. KD-did

KD-did

Gee whiz what a strange place to run into someone you know...

Okay which is it Z-Plug , Z-plug or Z PLUG? :confused:

3. zplug

zplug

Hey Katie, Its Zplug or can be Z plug if it works better with the concept of the logo.. We have some drawings only of our ideas that I can scan and post or email..

4. KD-did

KD-did

After seeing it on our discussion board one way and post here differently ...I just wanted to make sure to have it correct. A logo with an incorrect name is not a good thing.

5. Weidner

Weidner

:spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

6. internetpig

internetpig

zplug

I'm new here, Hope I'm not outa line...played around with a idea, if you like it you can use it.

Attached Files:

7. nancyg

nancyg

Logo

Please visit my website and if you're interested, email me. I do 2 concepts with 2 revisions (prices are in the website) - a sample "Z" is below. Hope to hear from you.

Attached Files:

8. HyReZ

HyReZ

Greetings NancyG,

Your work is neat and elegant.
    I am very impressed.

Peace,
    HyreZ