Logo creator

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Ari, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Ari

Ari

Hi, all, I had been trying to send message in introduction forum as I am new here but that is showing Error 404.

Ok, I am in Japan also work as volunteer a task is given to me to make a logo and design for T-shirt.

I wonder if the Logo creator and its other version could also type text in Japanese other than English?

If it will then I could buy though to me costly?

Anyone who read this please reply and oblige.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Ari, welcome to the forum. Not sure why you are getting the 404 error, but I'll check into that.

Unfortunately, TLC will not type in Japanese (that I'm aware of) but you could type your wording in another program, save it and then import it into TLC. I know it's a little cumbersome, but that is an option. Good Luck!

3. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Hi Ari if you have any Japanese fonts installed then you should be able to use these in your logo, as Logo Creator allows the use of system fonts.

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hey Doc - thanks for the clarification -- I wasn't aware that it would read the Japanese fonts. I believe I tried it once, but was unsuccessful, I guess I'll have to try it again and see what the issue was.

5. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Randy think of Wingding fonts they display little pictograms ok - so the same should be true for Japanese character fonts (asuming there are such fonts available)

6. Ari

Ari

Which logo program do you prefer?

Hello,

Thank you those who answered my question.
    By the way you people seems senior to me in this field which program do you prefer for logo desing?

Would you mind telling me. And I hope Logo creator will work with fonts as you have said.

Thanks

Ari

7. KD-did

KD-did

The wisest move would to be download the DEMO and see if TLC can handle the needed font characters. As I recall TLC did have issues with a keyboard setting (for PC's)that would handle foreign language characters making it impracticle to use. In some cases you you will have to resort to using the unicode to get the desired text to appear and depending on the amount of text could be time consuming.The other work around would to do your text using a 3rd party software preferably with "Word Art capabilities and importing the text into you TLC work . My understanding is that foreign language characters are not an issue for Mac users but I, myself have no first hand knowledge to share.

8. Ari

Ari

------------------------------------

Thank you for reply.
    I did not loacate any trial version of logo creator on the website. Otherwise I would have checked before I ask question here.

Ok I will search and try if I can find trial version.

Thanks once again.

Ari

9. Ari

Ari

Logo creator Trial version

Am I making any mistak to find Logo creator trial version on the web or it is hidden for special people.

Is there anyone who can tell me from where I can download trial version fo the Logo creator?

Thanks.

Ari

10. KD-did

KD-did

11. Ari

Ari

12. Ari

Ari

------------------------------------

To those who replied me. This is my experience after using trial version of Logo creator.

When I click Icon it shows Script error see image file Logo1. And when I proceed after clicking "Yes" it shows again error see fimage file Logo2. And when I type Japanese in text filed of the template it shows alien script see image file logo3.
    (Script image file logo1 and logo2 are in Japanese)

And finally Logo Creator some time hangs. There isn't any memory shortage or HD space problem I got plenty.

May be Logo creator could be best on but not for all OS.

Thanks

Ari

Attached Files:

13. JSKY

JSKY

Hi Ari,

I have VISTA and got the same errors on my trial. Cannot really try this software. Can someone from Laughingbird tell us what`s wrong with trial? I will very appreciate it.
    By the way this problem drove me to another soft called LogoSmartz. Quite nice staff and very simple to use. By the way they have ESP Vector saving possibility. This is what many people here wants. Logo Creator is cooler and going to have this one as soon as I have a chance to really try it.
    By the way another company`s soft does not allow japanese fonts. I tried and it didn`t work

14. JSKY

JSKY

sorry too much "By the way". I realized after Submitting post.

15. Ari

Ari

Japanese fonts

-------------------------------------------

JSKY thank you for your reply.
    As I did not use trial version of The Logo Creator due to the problem I found another Logo software which let me use Japanese fonts. That is very easy.

In fact it is not good to talk about other soft in this forum just as help this is the name LOGO DESIGN STUDIO PRO.
    Feel free to contact if need help.

Thanks
    Ari

16. JSKY

JSKY

Sorry, I understand. I love this soft but this is because of great website and people on this forum. I read everyday to find out trial issue. I want to try before buy. I`m planning to go for "the biggest" pack:image16-1:

By the way, where are you in Japan?
    I`m close to Disneyland:image28:

17. Ari

Ari

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reply. In fact in the beginning it was my desire to buy Logo creator but as I did not use trial version due to error I did not buy. I still like this forum.

Yes I am in Japan in Saitama.

Thanks

Ari

18. JSKY

JSKY

I posted in a few places here regarding this issue but it doesn`t seem someone is willing to reply. I like this soft more and more, going through contsts here on forum, but unfortunetaly I cannot try before buy due to error which is not only on my Vista, but also the same issue on my VPC (Virtual PC) with XP. I wish someone from Admin answer us. If I purchase and will be the same, who will pay reimburse me?

Cheers

19. Ari

Ari

----------------------------------------------------------------

You are right I got Windows XP and the trial version had showed error. I was fortunate when I had question some nice people had answered me and I downloaded the trial version.

"If you wish someone from Admin answer us" I suggest you better search old replies in this forum. But I am sure no one could solve this error problem.

As you are concerned "If you purchase and problem will be the same, who will re-inburse?" That is for they offer trial version, use it, play with it and if you are not satisfied do not buy. If you still buy legally they will not be responsible to re-imburse because they have provided you Trial version.

Wish you good luck.

Thanks

Ari

20. JSKY

JSKY

And what did they say? How does work yout trial, no more problems? Maybe you can forward answers. Thanks:image28: