Logo Creator and corporate identity

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by donsopp, Jan 24, 2008.

1. donsopp

donsopp

Bought both of the above packages and after installing the corporate identity after the logo creator, the logo creator flags up as ver 5.2 Web site update check, says latest version of logo is 5.1.
    Am I picking up something strange?

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Don.

Sorry for the confusion.

I'm just about to launch a new product (The Animated Logo Creator). Along with this, I'll be launching the update to v5.2.

The update to v5.2 is a 'compatibility' update. It will install components needed to interact with the Animated Logo Creator.

Until I actually launch the new software, no update is necessary if you have an earlier version.

Hope this explains a little!

- Marc

3. mrham1

mrham1

Animated Logo Creator

Not sure if I am missing something but is the Animated Logo Creator released yet? Can't find it on the site and the link in 5.2 says to purchase the software.

If not - any idea when it is going to be released as I am particularly interested in what animation it can actually achieve. Otherwise I will end up having to cobble something together with various packages which takes time and is never as clean as you want it to be!

4. Chris

Chris Staff Member

No sorry the animated logo creator has not been released. As far as an ETA on the release I have not heard of one yet. I am sure it isn't to far off though. Marc stays very busy working on the software night and day.

Thanks for asking.